Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whats your favorite tactic?

Originally posted by Gogeta
    might want to sharpen up ur pistol quickness and u might get a couple more :D
    Yeah, really =/

Comment

My 2 all time favorite tactics are the ones I use most frequently on maps: cs_beirut_64 and de_piranesi.

Beirut (CT's): When theres greater then 4 people on each team, I love sending (Lets say we have 6 people) 2 over to the right side where the balcony at the hostages are, but instead of going that far, boosting MAN1 up onto the wall (which T's can see all entrances to) flanking the one maybe 2 guys that are up there, and having the MAN2 go around the back and securing the area. Meanwhile MAN1 makes sure that the other squad on the left makes it to the back then after everyone is there, MAN1 proceeds to join.
      (I realize what I just said was incredibly confusing, so I guess I'll just have to show next time we play beirut).

Piranesi (T's): All time favorite tactic: Roof rush to A. Everyone rushes roof, but 1 or 2 guys (depending on how many people are on the team) stays up on the roof to give covering fire as the second squad runs down to plant. The people up on the roof can also take out the people who try and defuse.
      Con: A CT can get up on the roof pretty easily while the one or two guys are up there after bomb has been planted, and if the doorway isnt being covered by one of the guys up there, they're pretty much done.

Anyways, if anyone can make anything out of those incoherent run on sentences, hooray!
      Cheer up, the worst is yet to come
      |TG| Shifty Powers and |TG| KungFuChicken

Comment

I know exactly what you are talking about on piranesi. The first person that I did that with was 9v and its absolutely the best tactic to use a T on piranesi.
        |CS:S Development Team|

Comment

Something no one expects on piranesi: jump off the roof as a T.

Why? You save like 6 hours of running. You barely live. But they don't see it coming.

Comment

Piranesi (T) 1 guy on roof, 1 guy in side window at A with krieg / scout / m4, rest of the team die protecting the bomber. Anyone left after the bomb is planted at A gets to the side window to protect the sniper.

Root
            BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Haha I should have posted that before you did and given you credit.

It woulda made you like "??? AzzMan is stealing my tactics why???"

Comment

Cant believe this section has had no posts for over 30 days!!

I have a good tactic.....maybe slightly annoying though...

On Italy as last T, (now this only usually works if there are only 1 or 2 ct's left). Discreetly take up a position outside the house. (a good spot is near the stairs), and wait for the CT to approach.

It’s easier if you have good speakers or a good pair of headphones...as you can here them coming.

The CT's expect you to be in the house, so are not to vigilant outside, and its pretty easy to pick them off......but choose your moment, make sure you can pick them both off before they kill you!

Comment

The whole thing just got purged man, it's crazy!

I love the tactic Kark and I used in Italy as CTs at the end of a round. Him and I, vs one T.

We are inside the house, camping it out at the 3 minute mark. I am inside, watching the stairs so he doesn't get twitch and come down. Kark is outside watching the LH window, same reasoning.

If he sticks his head out the middle/APT window, I'll hear or see it and move in. If he sticks his head out the LH window, bam.

The one minute mark rolls around, we regroup in the house using our plan we had been working on the rest of the time. I will watch the window area, he will watch the side by Hosties as we move up the stairwell at the same time. The plan worked flawlessly.

This only realy works if you lack flashbangs, otherwise there's no reason not to chuck one up and have some shooting gallery fun.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X