Going B through tunnel on dust_2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going B through tunnel on dust_2

I've found that in CS:S all the nades don't bounce off the wall as well as on 1.6... i had quite some difficulties with nades in the beginning because they behave so differently than in CS 1.6...

i pinned down outside in de_dust2 as terrorist in the tunnels at B, what would be the best places to toss a flashbang, considering the spots that the ct's could be hiding.

I always suggest a smoke to the long end to counter a sniper if possible, then sometimes there's one around the left-corner, one on the actual bombsite or one behind the car in the right corner. Considering you don't want to get pinned down in the tunnel too long because you're quite vulnerable to grenades and flashbangs you need to act quickly.

Any idea's on the best rushing tactic and what flashbangs to use. If i was with like 4 men, i'd like to have 1 sniper at the back to secure B afterwards, 2 riflemen and 1 SMG or 2 SMG and 1 rifle. I might even like a shotgun for the people right around the corners. I nearly always find myself in a 50/50 situation when going B on dust2

Jaap
    Ultracrepidarianism - giving opinions outside of one's knowledge

Re: Going B through tunnel on dust_2

If the T's are entrenched there, I wouldn't rush.

I would split the CT's into two teams, one in the tunnels, and one over the rocks on the walls, to split the T's fire. Assuming you have one or two god-like twitchers, you should be able to get 2 CT's into B to disarm.

Comment

As a terrorist in that scenario I always want to smoke the end of that hall, then flash out.. and rush around the middle and up over the wall while leaving one man behind for a destraction.

Comment

The tactic i like to use is getting them to start tossing all their nades. Setup half the team on the stairs guarding that entrance. Then the other people toss a smoke out in the main bombsite area, 1 flash and 1 he nade. Then the T's haul out and sit at the cart outside the hall into that area. let the CT's throw their dozen nades. After it's cooled down, have the middle team go in through double doors and head up while the main team goes in through the tunnel to bombsite B. If you synch it, it's death for the CT's.

- -

Comment

Vulcan > However this will only work considering there aren't ct's coming from A, also... which way should the bomb go?...

Comment

It will work even if CT's are coming from A. That's what the stairway team does. They hold off the flank and you can even have one guy see if more ct's are coming from the underpass. If more ct's go through their spawn to B, make sure your team is not spotted and the bomb can move safely to middle A through to short A and plant A. If however there is little response from bombsite B you can move the bomb team into bombsite B (most likely move). If you decide to go b, make sure the stairwell team hits bombsite b first to distract the bottleneck point where the bomb is going.

- -

Comment

thanks for the extra info vulcan... sounds like a solid tactic!

Comment

Bump this nice thread. It's also very important to smoke the doors to block the view of T's and subsequent routing of your weakest point.

- -

Comment

You can also do the same thing as a T so the CTs cant see where you are going. Either have somebody throw one at the double doors or just in spawn. One thing that the Ts should do on every round is have someone look and see how many people go to B by looking through double doors. That way you can decide which bombsite to go.
                  |CS:S Development Team|

Comment

Yeah, that is a good tactic when coupled with a good rush.

Needs alot of coordination though.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X