Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: cs_office Strategies / Tactics

Originally posted by Jack Bauer
    I usually watch to see how many enemies are left, watch the time, etc and direct the rushes.
    In competition, I suppose that would be a good thing. Mostly, we set up a plan first, then coordinate the execution.

I usually try to mix up the plans, so that you don't run one strategy into the ground.

I'm not a big fan of rushes, generally, since you tend to lose too many teammates to achieve the objective.

Every dead asset is not an asset.

I have some excellent shooters that do most of the heavy work, but a coordinated effort is key. Are you saying there are certain spots on the map where you can surprise the opponent to get the 1 shot kill?
    There are spots all over the map for surprise. I only really care about 1 shot 1 kill if the ammo is running low. Bullets are cheap, until you run out of them. :icon19:

Is there anything we should make sure to communicate? For example I make sure people shout out when they are below 25 health. A guy can kill even at 1 health.
    My teams call out HP all the time.

If on defense, I move the low HP players to the hostages or bombsites, and have the other players come forward.

On offense, I either move them to the covering fireteam, or cycle them over to a flanking/distracting fireteam.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
    X