• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In my effort..

Yet another reasonable way to "crack jump" : using the physics of source

visual: me |wall| enemy

objective: grenade enemy directly on the other side of the wall

if i cant jump...its pretty much impossible without bouncing the nade off the opposite wall (there may be none)
    if i can jump, due to the physics in source, i will release the grenade when i start to fall...this will make the grenade clear the wall and angle straight down towards the enemy. this is crack jumping.

oh, and: jumping DOES lessen the effects of a grenade...no matter how much you think it doesnt

Re: In my effort..

I'm pretty sure that the definition of crack jumping is repeatedly jumping to avoid fire or jumping out from behind a corner, and that normal jumping, such as peeking over things, obstacle clearance, and in this case projectile assistance, is perfectly fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Karkianman101
      I'm pretty sure that the definition of crack jumping is repeatedly jumping to avoid fire or jumping out from behind a corner, and that normal jumping, such as peeking over things, obstacle clearance, and in this case projectile assistance, is perfectly fine.
      nope. we cant do that either. peeking over things is not ok. jumping to an objective is the only thing that is ok...killing an enemy is not an objective...

Comment

section-8, you may contact me at your convenience.
        Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Originally posted by Karkianman101
          And to clarify for everyone else, Kark is correct on this...
          Become a supporting member!
          Buy a Tactical Duck!
          Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
          TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X