Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

cs_italy_reloaded Terrorist Tactics?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • cs_italy_reloaded Terrorist Tactics?

    I know we have a vote to keep or ditch this map but I wanted to get some ideas on tactics from the eyes of a terrorist.

    I pretty much have a good idea on tactics from the CT side but as a terrorist I would like to get some ideas from the people that like this map to help out the Ts.

    Some people say that the best tactic is to try and just hold the house with a couple upstairs with the hosties and a few watching the entry ways downstairs.

    Others say the only way to win is to take forward positions or it will turn into a DM inside the house...

    So any ideas and thoughts on tactics from the T point of view would be appreciated...



    Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

    Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

  • #2
    Re: cs_italy_reloaded Terrorist Tactics?

    Originally posted by Quest Shady
    I know we have a vote to keep or ditch this map but I wanted to get some ideas on tactics from the eyes of a terrorist.

    I pretty much have a good idea on tactics from the CT side but as a terrorist I would like to get some ideas from the people that like this map to help out the Ts.

    Some people say that the best tactic is to try and just hold the house with a couple upstairs with the hosties and a few watching the entry ways downstairs.

    Others say the only way to win is to take forward positions or it will turn into a DM inside the house...

    So any ideas and thoughts on tactics from the T point of view would be appreciated...
    Assuming you have enough players to justify forward positions, two CTs up in the rafters and one behind the boxes are enough to cover the hosties.

    Forward positions are always a good idea when you have the manpower...I'm not giving away spots though - alot are still unkown to the general public.
    Josh -
    Some men will always be animals, while others ... they will be Men.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: cs_italy_reloaded Terrorist Tactics?

      I think T's need a lot of manpower upstairs with the hostages. There seems to be an awful lot of flashing going on, which is nice. It means though, that the T's hae to really be on their game with regard to cover from said flashes.

      With the right team, and the right number of players, I think some forward positions could be helpful, but T's would have to keep mixing those positions up to avoid getting easily picked off.
      BFCL TF2 league admin

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: cs_italy_reloaded Terrorist Tactics?

        Originally posted by JoshZeitlin
        , two CTs up in the rafters and one behind the boxes are enough to cover the hosties.
        CTs in the rafters.. now theres a good strat for the Terrorist team LOL:row__631:
        Dizlor


        Comment


        • #5
          Re: cs_italy_reloaded Terrorist Tactics?

          Originally posted by Gogeta
          CTs in the rafters.. now theres a good strat for the Terrorist team LOL:row__631:

          (Josh smacks himself in the head) Doh!
          Josh -
          Some men will always be animals, while others ... they will be Men.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: cs_italy_reloaded Terrorist Tactics?

            I think, like Root said, that a lot of the man power needs to be upstairs with the hostages, however, I think that there needs to be a team downstairs with some CQC exp. There are a couple of places to hide. For example, in the room directly below the hostages, setting up a cross fire and a pit is a good idea, as long as the ct's only come in from either the front or the side.

            Venturing out to the left, of the building(not by much) may also prove useful. It will help alert the guys in the building of approaching CT's from that direction.

            Trying to snipe or shoot down the CTs running up the front hall from the upper doorway never seems to do any good. The person sniping or standing there usually gets wasted pretty quickly.
            " Logic always prevails...now where are my pants?"

            Comment

            Connect

            Collapse

            TeamSpeak 3 Server

            Collapse

            Advertisement

            Collapse

            Twitter Feed

            Collapse

            Working...
            X