Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Spraying and Praying: Your Anti-Kill [Answers Anonymous]

Originally posted by Root
    I honestly don't remember that, but I will admit to having done some.... odd things playing PCS.

Still, you're talking about one occasion. Trust me - Asch is a repeat offender :D
    Follow Root's example kiddies, when you find yourself pushed into a corner, defecate and throw your feces on someone else and say it is his fault.
    -Zephyr
    You were once like the newbie who needed a hand from above and TacticalGamer gave you it.

You owe the newbie who comes after you that same outstretched hand from above on your honor as a Tactical Gamer.

Tactics at TG come from trust and friendship, not meticulous detail and rigid discipline.

Everyone should be assumed mature until proven otherwise.

We are no clan.
    We are not a single game.
    We are mature, intelligent, and cooperative individuals.
    We are TacticalGamer, a community above and beyond its name.

Comment

Even if your not using a burst fire weapon, just hold the trigger for a second or two, because then you don't use all your ammo to kill one person, conserve your ammo

Comment

Hey guys I am new here, but I have some comments/questions.

I agree that spraying and praying is CAN be inefficent (not always, but more often than not), however I question the validity of your study.

I remember playing 1.6 where a group of people did a study to see where if the bullet marks are indeed accurate. The truth be told is they are not. The bullet mark is your computer's best guess of where the bullet went. The only way to know for sure if a bullet hit or not is to have it actually hit a player, or something else that effects the envoirnment of the game (i.e glass, steel drums, etc..). I guarentee if you have another player in the server with you when you try to execute your recoil test, the bullet marks on the other person's computer will not match yours. They will be close, but not exact.

The way the researchers executed where the bullets actually go in CS 1.6 is to create a map with a glass wall that all contains single panes of glass the size of a bullet. The reasoning for this is to see where the bullet actually goes, and where your bullet mark goes. Single shots will line up reasonably, however if you start spraying the bullet marks will differ from the actual glass hit.

I am eager to see if someone already did this already for CS:S, but I am not sure. If you want some assitance in doing another study, please feel free to private message me.

Comment

Hmm, that would be intresting. I could easially put together a map like that, but I think that Sniper has the right idea.

Comment

graphics really helped me there... way to go poe and mspaint
            Dib: They're comming Gaz! They really are!
            Gaz: Who's comming Dib?
            Dib: I... Don't... Know!

Dib: My head's not big! Why does everyone say that?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X