Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are good 'T' Tactics for CS_Parkhouse?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are good 'T' Tactics for CS_Parkhouse?

I have only played this map a couple of time and always as a Terrorist so far.

Aside from staying away from the windows and getting sniped what are some good tactics for playing this map as a 'T'.

Also how would you differ the Strategy if you had 3 people playing both sides and then full server?

Thanks

P.S. I will also have to take time and run around this map on my local machine so I can learn the map overall better.

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Re: What are good 'T' Tactics for CS_Parkhouse?

Some good spots are a person with a scout or Kreig in the back by spawn watching bridge area where CT's pop up. Near the water, outside the house there are some stairs, back under there it's dark you can watch the bridge from there.

There are a lot of really good hiding spots for either team.

Comment

Either way I look at it the best bet is to stay inside. How to stay inside without being seen from the outside is a problem of its own.

Comment

Yea the other night I played as a T and on a full server and the big things were not to get picked off and a lot of good coms.

I will have to try and play as a CT next tiome to get a view from the

Comment

In my opinion, chokepoints are the key to this map, probably moreso than any other map on the server. From what I've seen on the server in just short of the past 2 years, the majority of players have trouble identifying chokepoints and / or don't know how to utilise them.

Perhaps we need a short training session. I have a likely PCS drill instructor in the pipeline, so I'll bounce this around with him, and we'll hopefully run a session soon.
          BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Sounds great just don't make me sign a stack of papers...last time that happened I wound up on a Submarine for 4 years...

I look forward to receiving my certficate of completion after I graduate |TG| PCS Boot camp....

Comment

stay agressive. move around a LOT. dont let them catch you sitting. youll be dead before you can pitch that tent.

Comment

the only good hiding spot in CS_parkhouse is probably in the bedroom and trying to pot stuff passing by
                0-<-<
                ( + [ ] :: )

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...