This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bomb Tactic

Yeah, I dont know if this works and wanna know if u guys can tell me. My freind told me he use to plant the bomb on his teamates head and the bomb would glitch on to that teamate and he could walk around with it. I dont think this is true but wanna know if it is possible. It would be a great tactic lmao. It can be called Head Bomber yeah i like that name lol...

So tell me plz.....and or try it out with me :)

Re: Bomb Tactic

you can be a Taliban suicide bomber all you, I'm a smart american and want no parts of that!!!!! haha
    PSN= Lethal_420

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper Bob View Post
      ...My freind told me he use to plant the bomb on his teamates head and the bomb would glitch on to that teamate and he could walk around with it... It would be a great tactic... :)
      I know you are just (half) kidding, but a quick look at the Tactical Gamer Primer gives you your answer.

Originally posted by Tactical Gamer Primer
      3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine, regardless of the level of advantage, if any, it gives over the opposing team.
      Sorry to get all up in your thread with my serious biz, yo.

-Aaron

Comment

as much as it'd be funny, it's more stupid than tactical :D

Comment

It would be funny to see if it actually did work, but you cannot actually use it as a tactic.

Comment

unless you put the bomb on root ;)

Comment

This is definately not something anyone should be doing on our server, expect to see a ban attempting to do it.

- -

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X