X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Wallbanging...

Originally posted by Gogeta View Post
    I think that long silent pause means Gogeta is wallbanging right now!!!
    | | |

Comment

Oh, just a warning.. On.. Crap, I can't remember the map name for some reason. The one with the house, and the sewers, the long dirt road and the covered bridge back to CT spawn.. Anyhoo, as a Terro, if you see a shadow, don't shoot it, no matter how tempting it is..

Atomic Dog: Do it, hit it with a crowbar!
      Delta: I don't have a crowbar.
      Atomic Dog: Hit it with the dog!

Ednos: I just need to man up and get ready to have a testicle removed (which is what using Vista feels like)

Comment

I think you're talking about cs_militia
        | | |

Comment

yes it is militia and don't shoot the shadows, keep an eye on them
          http://cpargermer.com/wateva/Itchyy1.png

Comment

This was brought up again today. Admin even slayed people for shooting through a door at a known enemy that had just been seen as the door was closing.

Is this still correct?
            "in the past, the guideline was that if you KNEW that they were there because you had seen/heard them that round, that shooting through walls was not unrealistic."

I'd also like clarification on "heard them" meaning if they make a sound in the hall next to me or floor above me can I shoot at the sound? How long can I shoot or how many rounds?

Comment

Originally posted by styx View Post
              This was brought up again today. Admin even slayed people for shooting through a door at a known enemy that had just been seen as the door was closing.

Is this still correct?
              "in the past, the guideline was that if you KNEW that they were there because you had seen/heard them that round, that shooting through walls was not unrealistic."

I'd also like clarification on "heard them" meaning if they make a sound in the hall next to me or floor above me can I shoot at the sound? How long can I shoot or how many rounds?
              If you know they are there and they are in a room with hostages...its a no-go. If you know they are there, and the hostages arent in that area...thats a different story.
              If it isn't PCS, whats the point?
              with any questions or concerns.
              |

Aggressive Defense (an oxymoron): A naturally occurring situational event where a defender is caught in a role reversal anomaly. Usually associated with lack of practice, discipline or map awareness in a team based conflict.

Comment

Originally posted by styx View Post
                I was there. The hostages had been rescued, and must have been sighted through that open door, and yet the offenders continued to fire through it. I was right behind the hostages, and one of them took two bullets.
                The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
                I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
                Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

It was militia and the defenders saw an attacker through an open door and when it closed they continued to fire through it at the attackers. The attackers were in a room that normally has hosties, however they had already been rescued. The admin slayed the defenders and not the attackers who were shooting back through the door into the garage and were hitting the hosties.

Comment

Thread close request.
                    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
                    I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
                    Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

O wait lemme get my post count up one.

See SOPs on blind firing in the SOP clarification thread. Seems pretty straightforward there.

[Game rules, announcements, and SOPs ][ ][ ][ ]
                      "The success of what we do depends upon people valuing the team over themselves."
                      - Wulfyn

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X