This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arctic storm limits

OK so I was playing arctic storm this afternoon. The server was full. 8 vs 8. I went into the control room where the CTs come in and shoot out the window to get into the lobby without setting off the metal detector. I was camping inside that little room. Killed Hogan as he was coming through the window. Was told I was too far forward by Hogan because that room is "right outside of their spawn". Now I've been playing on the server for a little bit, so I'm well aware of objectives and boundaries. On several other occasions with other PCS players in the server with admins I have been in that room defending the entry point with no qualms from either side. I know what the objective is. I was not kill hunting. I was holding a choke point and my teammates were aware of this. I've heard several times that there are no limits on the server. Only objectives. OK so my objective is to keep the CTs from taking the hostages. If I hold a point of entry isn't that the same thing?

Besides, in real life the terrorists would have control of the whole complex, not just half of the complex. If you are assaulting a complex you should be prepared for anything once you enter those doors.

Was I too far forward?
    Poople|TG|

Re: Arctic storm limits

Now I've been playing on the server for a little bit, so I'm well aware of objectives and boundaries.
    I was not kill hunting. I was holding a choke point and my teammates were aware of this.
    OK so my objective is to keep the CTs from taking the hostages. If I hold a point of entry isn't that the same thing?
    That's all contradictory so I'd say the first statement is off. You still have a bit to learn. Your objective is to guard the hostages not cover chokepoints. If you want to guard chokepoints check out some of the DM servers out there as this is what they are all about.

you can't guard hostages from there or provide anything useful to your team except getting kills. Every T knows they are coming from one of 3 points, you cripple your team by going there and not helping them defend. If the CT's had decided to all go to the garage, you'd have been in the wrong position and unable to assist your team.

- -

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
    X