Terrorists Rushing on Parkhouse

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Terrorists Rushing on Parkhouse

Following Hogan's lead I have also used this position occasionally to watch the front of the house (although risky) , a leap into the water quickly puts you in position to cover a retreating CT with hostages. I do adhere to the practice that access to that ledge is the boundary for T's unless recovering the hostages.
    Forewarned is Forearmed

Comment

The bridge is kind of a border between T "territory" and CT "territory". When T's cross it, they're getting too close to the CT's and CT spawn. The map is too small to get that close.
      Pyronoid |TG|

Comment

Originally posted by highly_flammable View Post
        The bridge is kind of a border between T "territory" and CT "territory". When T's cross it, they're getting too close to the CT's and CT spawn. The map is too small to get that close.
        That I am afraid to say is a misconception.. there are no real "borders" or "boundries" its a matter of intent and the situation. As PCS we know our boundries as when to push forward and when to fall back. Parkhouse is a prime example: if I am in that area and someone calls that the hostages have been taken I am able to pursue quite quickly down to the boat house and cut them off. If in the case that I am too late. I back off back across the bridge and into the other hostage room. (unless of course both sets were taken and then this is a moot point)

The problem is the fine line between holding that area and kill hunting. A person could easily move down into the boathouse area and pick off CTs from behind. That would be kill hunting, not a flanking move as some have claimed that have done that very thing.

I have been used as an example of using that area and I can see how it could be construed as CT area only, except for the fact its just as hard for a T to hold it as it is for a CT. Many a time I have been smacked trying to hold that area. Its actually a two man operation if you have a full team. One on the corner and one across the bridge for range.
        I.R. Hogan |TG|

Discipline is the soul of an army.
        It makes small numbers formidable
        procures success to the weak
        and esteem to all.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse