Defending office07

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Defending office07

I just wanted to put this out there. My Office07 Terrorist defensive tactic for the front offices. Let me know what you guys think of this, if its just plain crap let me know.

Min requirements are 3 players, maximum coverage is 4.

*note this is only usuable when there are 7 or more on team so hostages have local coverage.

Phase I: Placement

Placement is indicated by the pink dots on the pic below the arrows are their primary fields of fire for the first wave of the attack.

#1 player on the coach by the front wall covering the marketing door
    #2 player behind the pillar also covering marketing door
    #3 player in alcove just inside the door covering middle hall door way and the entryway to his left (this is a very important position he is covering the flank of # 1 and 2.)
    If there is a fourth player he will also cover middle hall from the first corner on the desk that position gives him cover from the marketing door.

Phase II: Secondary Fields of fire

After initial wave of attackers the positions change as follows and indicated in the pic.

#1 will move forward to clear the document room at marketing door. If clear #1 will then move into the room waiting for #2 to confirm contact in middle hall, at which time # 1 will flank middle hall thru front office if possible.
    #2 remains in position until #1 rejoins thru middle hall door. At which time any remaining squad members will fall back to hostages. ( one player has the option to remain at long hall if the losses were not heavy)

The key to this tactic is that #3 (and #4 if there are 4) keep the middle hall doorway secure against incoming, while 1 and 2 maintain the marketing door.
    If there are only 3, #2 must play dual roles of assisting coverage both doors.

I have found when this tactic is followed closely, it is devastating to any CT that attempts to enter thru that area. This tactic requires a team that trusts each other blindly. 1 and 2 must stop anything coming thru marketing, 3 and 4 must stop anything coming in thru middle hall. If either team fails the CTs will have thier flank and end of story.. Communication and paying atttention to what is happening to your teammates is essential.

Let me know if I am just blowin smoke here guys.. thanks..
    I.R. Hogan |TG|

Discipline is the soul of an army.
    It makes small numbers formidable
    procures success to the weak
    and esteem to all.

Re: Defending office07

This looks pretty awesome. Let's memorize it and try it some time in the near future to see if it holds water. It has the appearance of effectiveness.
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
    I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
    Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

looks effective.

Comment

I like it it and it will work, but if CT are doing what there supposed to then after first man goes down, that room should get a flash and a rush from both ends. While team watchs from garage and the front halls. Still a round winner. But it can't be done alot or the CT again should then just rush paper room again keeping 2 men at garage window. Thats just my opinion. I still like it though.

FUN FUN

FUN FUN

Comment

My standard policy to being flashed is one spray the door while the other flashes.
          I.R. Hogan |TG|

and esteem to all.

Comment

Tbh i feel the scondary poststions would be more effective if the t's spread out (limiting the effective of the ct's nades that are bound to follow, if there first wave has been cut down).

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
            Winston Churchill

Comment

After the first wave, it might be wise to have that team of Terrorists fall back to a safer position. They could watch the hall perpendicular to the back hall leading to the hostages.
              The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
              I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
              Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

The only potential issue I see is the middle guy. Because the bathroom won't be covered he can be taken out from the back on that side. I'd say and this will vary depending on the angle of that door but he'd be better off at the wall behind him on the first picture. Everything else looks solid. Good job man!

- -

Comment

Originally posted by † Disciple † View Post
                  Tbh i feel the scondary poststions would be more effective if the t's spread out (limiting the effective of the ct's nades that are bound to follow, if there first wave has been cut down).
                  The positions are all "distanced" from the doors, the only positions really vulnerable to nades is position 1 on the couch.

Originally posted by Vulcan View Post
                  The only potential issue I see is the middle guy. Because the bathroom won't be covered he can be taken out from the back on that side. I'd say and this will vary depending on the angle of that door but he'd be better off at the wall behind him on the first picture. Everything else looks solid. Good job man!
                  I assume by middle guy you mean #2 or #3, To get to the door I think you are speaking of, The CT must get up either Long Hall or Middle Hall. Middle Hall is covered through the main door #3 an #4 are covering, Leaving only the Long Hall route vulnerable. Which most of the time if they come up long hall they avoid the front office area completely. If you are speaking of #2, a position at the wall behind him would be to far from the marketing door to be effective in covering it.
                  I.R. Hogan |TG|

and esteem to all.

Comment

Awesome, now when I am CT I know right where you'll be. Thanx.

Comment

No, Hogan is a supervisor. You can find him behind one of the desks in the office.
                      Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

I'm sure Hogan has a spot somewhere questionable that he won't tell anybody in this forum :P

CT's avoid the front office if Hogan is on - otherwise your doomed!

Nicely done Hogan

Comment

As far as the first pic goes...

A smartly thrown flash bang through either door would render their guardians blind, allowing either a run past (to the long hall) or a hard rush in (from marketing).

A 3 man stack team going through either door could potentially clear that room out, provided the flash was thrown properly. And having half you're team covering only 1 of at least 4 ways into the hostage zones is always dicey.

The second pic shows, at least to me, a far more preferrable setup for covering that section of the map. It's less confined and less vunerable to a well timed strike in terms of losing manpower. Having a guy out in long hall opens that room up to being very dangerous to CT's in there, because of either door he can come through to react.

Just my 2c.

Comment

Originally posted by Eclipse View Post
                            As far as the first pic goes...

A smartly thrown flash bang through either door would render their guardians blind, allowing either a run past (to the long hall) or a hard rush in (from marketing).

A 3 man stack team going through either door could potentially clear that room out, provided the flash was thrown properly. And having half you're team covering only 1 of at least 4 ways into the hostage zones is always dicey.

The second pic shows, at least to me, a far more preferrable setup for covering that section of the map. It's less confined and less vunerable to a well timed strike in terms of losing manpower. Having a guy out in long hall opens that room up to being very dangerous to CT's in there, because of either door he can come through to react.

Just my 2c.
                            1.. the doorways are well covered even if flashed (well tested) simple to turn to the wall to deflect flash effects or use covering fire without turning to slow down the rush.(also well tested).

2.. There are four entries into the hostage rooms? .. no really only 2, left side door leading to long hall and garage or the right side door leading to front office. Now there are 4 entries into the building yet for the most part, people come thru the front Office (marketing) to assault the right side of t spawn or thru long hall and garage to assault left side of t spawn. Plus it is human nature for the CTs to actually try and clear the front when they think/know someone will be there. Also, If they were to completely go around Marketing where the ambush lays, The team leader would be wise enough to have the fire team fall back at the first sign of trouble in the hostage rooms.

3. The second pic is of the optional fallback positions after the initial firefight. It's purpose is essentially clean up any ct that got past the doors then fall back to hostages.

ps. hope this doesnt sound too abrupt.. I have a tendency to be blunt..
                            I.R. Hogan |TG|

and esteem to all.

Comment

I tried to do this after you taught to me awhile back. It was a complete failure cause nobody would understand what i was saying. I really hope a lot of people read this.
                              |TG-6th|SirNerd

My Resume includes Pirate, Mercenary, and a Devil Dog, what else do you want.

Pain is Inevitable, Suffering is Optional.

When you can't run anymore, you crawl and when you can't do that, you find someone to carry you.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X