De_piransei (video)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• De_piransei (video)

Well guys i thought we could try a new way of showing tactics, i have made a video for you guys on ct tactics for this map, let me know what things i should point out, maybe we can get a tactics team together and make videos, i am open to making videos and editing them, enjoy guys leave ur pros and cons please.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xp01aX0-w3s

Re: De_piransei (video)

Cool. You might want to keep in mind that asking someone to cover 270 degrees horizontally is unreasonable; don't also inform them that they need to look above them as well. You can really effectively cover about ninety degrees maximum.
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
    I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
    Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Wow, I like it. Might not be up to par for some but it gives regulars an idea of how to protect there sites. I wish there was plenty videos. I would rather watch and learn. It soaks in better. I mean theres plenty more you can do and ways u can protect, but thats just some nice basic stuff. Good job bro.

Thank You

FUN FUN

FUN FUN

Comment

This is great stuff i really like the effort you've put into this thanks, considering this is a css original map its surprising how many headless chickens you get on this map (lets hope this gives them some ideas for good spots).

Can we expect more videos from you ?

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
        Winston Churchill

Comment

yes you guys can expect more videos from me i happen to take them when the server is empty, heh. Other than that though if a couple of people would like to help it would be great, i would rather have a couple of people in the video along with me so they get the idea of all the posts in an area,

Id be interested in like 4-5 more people, if anyone is interested please send me a pm or a message on my xfire, xfire=blackbird04

enjoy, i can make the videos more tactical that was just a basics tactic vid for the ct side.

Comment

What program do u use to edit video? i need to learn an easy one that allows me to edit then burn

All I ask for is communication

Comment

Good video. Is there a possibility you could do one for Terrorists too?
              Pyronoid |TG|

Comment

Just remeber if there is 4 to 5 ppl that agree to help and 1 comes in, its game on. we want tactical as much as possible and if a late comer arrives and doesnt see that he may never come back again. I'm not try to be negative :) I would like to see more videos too :)

P.S. I would also like to see more planing from our regulars please. Be heard guys.

Thank You

FUN FUN

FUN FUN

Comment

ben i use a program called fraps to take the video and i use windows movie maker on my media edition comp to edit it and put it together. then send it to youtube and its good to go.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X