Don't rush de_penstock sewers.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Don't rush de_penstock sewers.

I'm always willing to humiliate you in public, Delta, especially by impersonating you on the server. I'm not sure I'll ever get over some of the reactions... "Man, Delta turned into a total n00b tonight."
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
    I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
    Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Originally posted by ednos View Post
      That movie is NSFW.
      How so?

Comment

Team America: World Police is not safe for work. If you want to test this, go to the office and start watching it on company time.
        The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
        I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
        Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Why are you trying to get people fired? Ednos - tsk tsk tsk
          1st:
          2nd:
          3rd:

Comment

looking at the video that was NOT a rush just one guy not paying attention on how to penatrait the sewer exit.
            Shadowolf expect the unexpected.

2007 Fall tornament Team Awesome Undefeated 8-0 and they were doubting us.:row__537:

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X