No announcement yet.

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stealth

In general, most people if they're, "hiding" will shoot at the first person they see. In the case of a bomb map and the plan is to sneak to a bombsite undetected, undetected being the operative word, try not to have the bomber run in front of the entire team and shoot at whatever he sees. That happened tonight and it was extremely bothersome. Anyhoo, in plans like this, unless you're spotted, just watch them run by. At least you know for sure that he'll be there. Sure, you could kill him and get him out of the way so you don't have to worry about him later, but on the mini-map, I'm pretty sure it gives you a location as to a teammates death. This will probably have the opfor send a man, spot you all, then call for backup. I dunno about everyone else, but I'd rather have them panic after you all sneak in behind the site, clear it out, and plant. This concept applies to Kismayo very well for the T side. If the T goes to the left side and hides under the CT's walkway to the apartments and wood room, they can watch every single person that goes that way. Ground as well. Executing this move usually takes a great amount of patience, which most people just don't have. Anyhoo, the CT's move up and the defensive T's assault them. NOW is when you charge out in a blaze of glory and cap 'em all in the back of the head.

P.S. I apologize for this being extremely unorganized and just plain negatively understandable. It just kind of popped into my head all at once. This is due to lack of sleep, beverage, and nicotine. Thank you and goodnight.

Atomic Dog: Do it, hit it with a crowbar!
    Delta: I don't have a crowbar.
    Atomic Dog: Hit it with the dog!

Ednos: I just need to man up and get ready to have a testicle removed (which is what using Vista feels like)

Re: Stealth

"in plans like this, unless you're spotted, just watch them run by."

That certainly works once in a while, but the problem is that many players are pretty snappy and thurough in checking hiding spots. While on your screen I'm running by obliviously, on my side in the last 0.2 seconds I turned, saw your nose, and shot it off. Ultimately it's a judgment call -- you need to know your opposing players and how well they know the map's spots.

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed