How to use a smoke

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How to use a smoke

Smokes are very helpful. A good example is tonite playing urban warfare. Even with the small areas the smoke is a better tool then the flash. It can help u get across those sniping points and easily help you defuse a bomb and i mean easily. Remember people to always know the maps layouts before you bye.

If i am playing Urban warfare ill always buy a smoke and nade. But if i am playing a map such as office i will buy a nade and flashes. Just remember to always keep in mind what is going to be best for the overall match and not just that small area your going to be in.

One last thing, there are maps i would believe to be exceptions such as kismayo. Even tho it seems all outdoor and had lots of big areas the flash seems to work better for those close call occasions. I also believe the type of map such as Hostie or Bomb will determine this.

ugh i sound like im saying what people should already know (-_-;)
    There are no winners in war.

Comment

Using the smoke as a cover after you've planted the bomb. Smoking entrances to the site work just as well as having someone cover said entrance. Enemies will be blind and unable to do anything When they try to cross, leaving one person able to take out everyone trying to get in.

Comment

I love throwing a smoke when we're pusing in because when i throw a flash immediatley after, they usually never see it through the smoke and BAM! they're blind and we nail them.
        "...and they call me ready to deploy, engage and destroy, wherever you need me to be. I'm an American Warrior!"

Comment

Originally posted by Soulja View Post
          I love throwing a smoke when we're pusing in because when i throw a flash immediatley after, they usually never see it through the smoke and BAM! they're blind and we nail them.

I usually end up being the one killed through the smoke when the other team flashes and we're all blinded to death
          The reason I call myself "the village idiot"? Name a teamate I haven't accidently shot yet.
          ----
          Playing as "Nikon", "the_village_idiot", or "villge_idiot"

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X