Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you control the recoil of your weapon??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you control the recoil of your weapon??

I was watching a pro game, and noticed their crosshairs did not expand when they shoot, like mine does, anyone that can tell me would be greatly appreciated.

Re: How do you control the recoil of your weapon??

When you are spectating someone their crosshair doesn't expand like it does while you are playing. But you can control the recoil of your weapon somewhat. The different guns have different patterns of recoil. For instance the M4 recoils up and to the left, while the AK47 recoils up and to the right.
    The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord, when I lay my vengeance upon thee. -Ezekiel 25:17

Comment

Yeah I heard something like that, but I just watched another pro gaming, with tips and everything, and one of the players says when you move the mouse downward or something, you control your recoil, to a point where it doesn't expand, so Im a little lost with that, but thank you for your tip, only 4th day playing.

Comment

I rarely fire full auto for long anyway,just leaves me more exposed. Double tap is what you need!!

Comment

Yeah same here, its just that I keep getting killed by these spraying noobs that seem to not miss at all.

Comment

Yep i find the voss so much more innacurate without zooming in even at v.close range.Even at 5 yards or so i will zoom in.

Comment

lol... i love battlefield 2142 but im talking about counter strike source :D

Comment

Double taps usually work well for me. It can also depend on how large your cross hairs are. The smaller they are, the less they expand, but at the same time, you won't be able to hit ANYTHING.

Atomic Dog: Do it, hit it with a crowbar!
                Delta: I don't have a crowbar.
                Atomic Dog: Hit it with the dog!

Ednos: I just need to man up and get ready to have a testicle removed (which is what using Vista feels like)

Comment

Never hold your finger down. I haven't used double taps but I do tap. Try to move your hand down slowly as you fire that will help compensate.

Comment

some people also bind their mousewheel to shoot so you can click for accuracy and scroll for a more accurate spray if you want to see recoil patterns take any gun on iceworld lets say and type sv_showimpacts 1 in console. it shows you little boxes where you bullets hit and if you add a bot itll showy ou where you hit the bot or players hitbox. nice way to learn guns technically

Comment

Thank you for the tips hopefully I'll be able to do a decent game.

Comment

Just to add a little something in, 3 round bursts from long range, spray from very close range is effective. AK when spraying you should start at the chest, then have your aimer go right below the feet. M4 silenced it shouldn't matter, just have the crosshair on the guy or aim at the feet.

Comment

there is a simple but hard solution to the hole problem. all it really takes is at most 2 bullets from an automatic. see what u do is, fire a quick 2 or 3 round burst which will have very little recoil, and keep ur cross hairs on their head. and bigadee bam u got ur self a kill

"Well Jayne, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle."

Comment

We're all saying the exact same things in different words. Bursts = Good. Spraying at close range = Good. Long? No. ZE END!

Atomic Dog: Do it, hit it with a crowbar!
                            Delta: I don't have a crowbar.
                            Atomic Dog: Hit it with the dog!

Ednos: I just need to man up and get ready to have a testicle removed (which is what using Vista feels like)

Comment

Well my main problem is I'm a reload junkie (for lack of a better word). Any one got any tips to when to reload? :/

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X