Thanks! Nice plans MAN!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks! Nice plans MAN!

Very nice planning tonight guys please keep it up. There was still many rushes but alot of the slow and fast plans was well organized. It even felt like a good ole lockdown night.

On plans if you take the mic own the mic. Tell who,where and when. Don't say a plan then ask if its ok.You leave room for budinski. He's no fun. If you tie up the comms with a good plan push to make it work. if u suggest make it short and maybe break your wording down.

P.S. If you want to look into the smoke pay attention to the floor and corners of the smoke. You will catch a glimpse of your targets feet at the floor or his head at the edges.

FUN FUN

Re: Thanks! Nice plans MAN!

Glad to see people are still making plans now that I am gone...somebody has to fill the void;)
    "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

Yeah it was good night. That crossfire map had several nice matches.

Comment

Yer Mom made some nice plans on piranesi. none of us would take them cuz we kept getting slaughtered, so he made a plan and we won ^^. nice plans for the others too. t'was fun fun fun!
        "...and they call me ready to deploy, engage and destroy, wherever you need me to be. I'm an American Warrior!"

Comment

Rember plans may not always work but with good comunication and teamwork you can pull anything off.
          Shadowolf expect the unexpected.

2007 Fall tornament Team Awesome Undefeated 8-0 and they were doubting us.:row__537:

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X