Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• De_industry

http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/34847

After Assault surggested it i went and tried it out and i must say first and formost it is a slendid atmosphere. Due to the low visual levels from the fog it is easy for the defending team to get the drop on you, which i think is great and really makes the offensive team stay in contact more to know the whereabouts of their team mates. I would love to see this on the server myself.

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
    Winston Churchill

Re: De_industry

looks hawt!

[Game rules, announcements, and SOPs ][ ][ ][ ]
    "The success of what we do depends upon people valuing the team over themselves."
    - Wulfyn

Comment

moved to tactics forum.

So is the map varied enough to provide different tactics or will the fog just end up being a pain in the butt after we play 5000 times?

- -

Comment

I'd say the map is diffinetly varied enough,there are multiple streets that can be taken to lead to the bomb sites and also a sewer system that has various exits along the map. The map is not huge however it is not a map T's can arrive before the Ct's to either of the bombsites, which slows the map down nicely. One bomb site has a garage shutter door that can be open or closed from either side, which adds a nice element. I don't really see the fog as a pain considering it helps to slow the level down, which i just love. (reason it slows the level down is that it is hard to see targets in the fog if your rushing past, so you have to play sneaky).

The bomb sites are interesting as well. One bomb site is a well made train yard offering lots of cover (which works both ways). The other bomb site is a warehouse with multiple entrys, however this bomb site looks like it may be harder to hold as CT's but then again this works both ways for when the CT's come to recapture and defuse. (i may be wrong once it plays out with more people).

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
        Winston Churchill

Comment

Didn't play as well as it looked. The T's turned each round into an A rush and the admin on duty switched the map early. Maybe with more experience the map will play better
          Forewarned is Forearmed

Comment

When it came up later that night there was only one rush round, the last to win it as the CT team had trouble responding to attacks on either site. The sewer system is very useful for diversions if you want to switch up a plan at the last second. This one works quite well if T's walk to the sites as you never know whom you might bump into inside the fog.

Comment

This map is a nice change. I like the added fog to help keep everyone alert. its nice to get those maps where you can hide with the weather. I only got to play the map a couple rounds tonight but as it stands it definitely a keeper.
              There are no winners in war.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X