Italy Tactik discussion.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Italy Tactik discussion.

Depends on the team. If its the brand new guy and hes in the appartments pushed past both the rooms to the stairs then I would say no. I mean new guy as the guy with no comms.

Rang not only on Italy but on any map please be ready at any time if they are pushed too far up or flank from your spawn even. Just because its off objective and killhunting doesn't mean it should ruin your game.

If you find these to be problems the SOP's explains how to contact an Admin :)

P.S. I'm not trying to come across in the rong way with this :)

FUN FUN

Comment

As annoying as killhunters can be, they keep you alert. Not that I'm approving of it.

Comment

I have to agree with Tritone, I know shocking ain't it? Who cares how "fun / exciting / whatever" sitting in the house is? The point is having everyone in there, all are covering the hostages. I don't know how many times the CT's rush sewers on tactiks2 while 4 T's are in cellar/tree room/apartments, and they all get slayed cause they were killhunting instead of gaurding the hostages. To me, being past the stairs is too far for a good defense. If they push you out of apartments there is no cover for you, you can dive for tree room or dark room, only to be naded to oblivion. Then, as your trying to fall further back, you get cutoff by one or two CT's coming stairs/cellars. How does this help gaurd the hostages?

One point I do disagree with is the end of sewers. It's easier for two people to gaurd it, one at the long hall enterance and one at the bottom of the ladder. If the one at the end dies, the one at ladder know's to shoot the next thing that appears in sewers.
        sigpic

Comment

being out farther can work, but you have to watch for that sort of thing.

If you use the time to plan well, you know you have someone in sewer, etc..
          When sewer guy dies, you all pull back.

Etc...
          "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
          Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
          " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Xen View Post
            I have to agree with Tritone, I know shocking ain't it? Who cares how "fun / exciting / whatever" sitting in the house is? The point is having everyone in there, all are covering the hostages. I don't know how many times the CT's rush sewers on tactiks2 while 4 T's are in cellar/tree room/apartments, and they all get slayed cause they were killhunting instead of gaurding the hostages. To me, being past the stairs is too far for a good defense. If they push you out of apartments there is no cover for you, you can dive for tree room or dark room, only to be naded to oblivion. Then, as your trying to fall further back, you get cutoff by one or two CT's coming stairs/cellars. How does this help gaurd the hostages?

One point I do disagree with is the end of sewers. It's easier for two people to gaurd it, one at the long hall enterance and one at the bottom of the ladder. If the one at the end dies, the one at ladder know's to shoot the next thing that appears in sewers.
            I've never seen anyone have problem falling back from the apartment corner, unless they get stay there for too long. I still stand by staying in the house though. You've got 3 entrances to cover, 2 of which are almost always a deathtrap for CTs on a full team.

Comment

It all depends on who you're playing. I have seen T's get destroyed in the house over and over again.

- -

Comment

Originally posted by Vulcan View Post
                It all depends on who you're playing. I have seen T's get destroyed in the house over and over again.
                True... oh how true! OH THE HUMANITY!!!!! TAKE THE HOSTAGES! JUST GO!
                "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
                Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
                " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X