This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Flanking

Did anyone watch The Rock? They were terrorists, but they had the capabilities of Marines because they WERE Marines.
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
    I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
    Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Originally posted by Clefspeare View Post
      Most terrorists are well trained. They probably have a few good tacticians, but I doubt they have the crazy military capabilities that the United states has.
      Clef is right. Most terrorist organizations like Al Qaeda and the Taliban have very extensive militant training programs. It's not training they lack so much as it is technology and weaponry comparable to any standing army.

My neice was stationed over in Mosul...she had an interesting story to tell me about a russian sniper who had been camping their base for nearly a month. Managed to kill 3 in that period before being discovered and eliminated. The interesting part about this story is how they found this guy...a tip led them to a house in Mosul which was empty save for diagrams, photos and drawings detailing the entire base there...

Terrorist groups are not a ragtag bunch of savages as we'd hope they were. They're sophisticated organizations with far reaching contacts and allegiances with other groups. Kinda scary really!

Edit: I should mention that the russian was a hired gun. Not a russian soldier or government agent or anyone with any such connections.
      | | |

Comment

Originally posted by Atomic Dog View Post
        Terrorist groups are not a ragtag bunch of savages as we'd hope they were.
        HERESY!
        Next you'll be telling me they've got cell phones under those silly sand skirts they wear.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X