This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clarifacation

De_Penstock Bomb is down at in the middle of t mid and ct mid. Theres three ct's left. Im in mid shooting one guy. Then another guy runs into my spawn and kills me he runs in through red room and into mid and kills me. Is this legal?

Re: Clarifacation

ok.... this is what happened (i was spec the whole time)

fasty was at mid (doorway t side) nadeing and shooting at someone that was in the bombsite, this gave the oppertunity for someone who was in red room watching the bomb (which was in the dirt) to pull a flank, he went from red room to mid t side passing the sewers and shot fasty from the side (she didnt know anyone was there).. this is a perfectly planned 'tactical flank' imho and there is nothing wrong with that, also people were complaining about 'going too far'... THERE ARE NO BOUNDARYS, but it is expected that wherever you go, that you have your objective in mind, and with that, someone running around and zerging the opposing teams spawn is probably gonna get you slayed
    powered by Windows 7

. . . .

Comment

Can you please take this sort of stuff to PMs. Its all be posted about what is legal and not. If you have a question PM an admin or the person in question.
      that sounds like a good idea trooper.
      -Vulcan

Comment

Originally posted by Tonk View Post
        ok.... this is what happened (i was spec the whole time)

fasty was at mid (doorway t side) nadeing and shooting at someone that was in the bombsite, this gave the oppertunity for someone who was in red room watching the bomb (which was in the dirt) to pull a flank, he went from red room to mid t side passing the sewers and shot fasty from the side (she didnt know anyone was there).. this is a perfectly planned 'tactical flank' imho and there is nothing wrong with that, also people were complaining about 'going too far'... THERE ARE NO BOUNDARYS, but it is expected that wherever you go, that you have your objective in mind, and with that, someone running around and zerging the opposing teams spawn is probably gonna get you slayed
        I was there too and this is spot on. Perfectly legal.
        -Cody

Comment

Actually should be in tactics. But I'm not going to give my answer because its not. Oh maybe you should start it in tactics :) Wee!

FUN FUN

Comment

Because I'm not a jerk like Sparhawkxx, I'll give you my infinitely valuable opinion. I strongly agree with exalted512: this is legal.
            The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
            I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
            Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

I've been in positions like this...and I won't be expecting anyone to come up from behind me because i think it's illegal, but then they do...I guess you have to expect anything... especially since this is apparently a legal move

Comment

Originally posted by Neski View Post
                I guess you have to expect anything...
                That statement is always true. The only thing you shouldn't technically be required to prepare for is receiving a spawn invasion as the offensive team at the start of the round. This is something you should only have to watch out for when new players are on the defensive team.
                The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
                I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
                Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

(this should be in tactics section)

It is legal.
                  You were clearly stalling and the rest of us who were dead (and on your team) were pleased as punch to see you get flanked.

Sorry, kiddo, but not only were you running around for about 5 minutes taking random shots from T spawn - you also passed up an m4 in lieu of your silly little mp5. If you were serious about winning a 3 on 1 matchup with the bomb down and guarded you would've picked up the better weapon.

Nothing personal - you were playing silly, got nailed from the side and all of the sudden started screaming about the rules and tactical gameplay. Bomb is down - ct's objective switches from guarding the bomb instead of the bombsites.

Since this thread and my post won't be here very long, I'd just like to say that I love ednos and wish that someday, when I'm old as dirt, I can be cool like him.

Comment

I would like to clarify for all you nubs out there who insist on not reading the SOP's thinking that you know it all, that this is only a legal move because the situation called for it. This thread is not an excuse for a CT at the start of a round to run into T spawn.

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
                    Winston Churchill

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X