Nomore stockpiling please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nomore stockpiling please

Please there will be no stockpiling of any nades please. Smokes, flashes, HE's. This goes for everyone that is leaving the game for the day or night. Thanks for trying to help your team before you go but please stop.

We run alot of newer maps for players so having them download/join and the extra stockpiling is lagging the server. Anyone reading this please also pass it on in game.

Thank you

FUN FUN

Re: Nomore stockpiling please

Yeah, been noticing this a lot lately and have kept my mouth pretty tight about it... said not to do it because its against the rules and they said they didnt know. When i leave i just hand whoever wants my gun and throw him a set of nades.

He who believes he knows the ending of things before they begin is either a very wise person or an idiot. Regardless, he is unhappy for he hast drove a knife into the heart of wonder. -Osten Ard

Comment

Does this apply to guns as well?
      Shadowolf expect the unexpected.

2007 Fall tornament Team Awesome Undefeated 8-0 and they were doubting us.:row__537:

Comment

I think the intention is to not buy out a bunch of gear and dump it and buy more and dump it and so on. The added elements this brings to the game will overload it a bit. If you survived the last round and plan on disconnecting I don't see any reason why you giving your gun or another to a player as long as those items are all going to be picked up. If there ends up being extra gear on the ground thats a problem.

Comment

As far as I knew, stockpiling nades has been restricted for a while now..

Atomic Dog: Do it, hit it with a crowbar!
          Delta: I don't have a crowbar.
          Atomic Dog: Hit it with the dog!

Ednos: I just need to man up and get ready to have a testicle removed (which is what using Vista feels like)

Comment

Nade spamming? Nade spamming is unaccpetable. Repeatedly buying nades because you have a clear valid target is acceptable. Restocking when rescuing hostages is acceptable. The same applies to gunfire. Suppression fire on an area where you have seen a target is a valid tactical action. Shooting randomly is not.
            This is the only rule i could see for this topic, but pretty much sums it up with saying that only buy extra nades if you have a valid target, or when you rescue hostages and need some more.

He who believes he knows the ending of things before they begin is either a very wise person or an idiot. Regardless, he is unhappy for he hast drove a knife into the heart of wonder. -Osten Ard

Comment

Yeah but due to the lag lets just buy our quota for the time being. I mean if your getting rushed within the minute at spawn on like Italy then u can rebuy just don't pile. I think thats just what you quoted anyway :)

FUN FUN

Comment

Originally posted by Kulmar View Post
                This is the only rule i could see for this topic, but pretty much sums it up with saying that only buy extra nades if you have a valid target, or when you rescue hostages and need some more.
                One problem with that which I'll update. That was written before we could drop nades. The SOP there was speaking to a point that you would buy, throw the nade, buy again, throw the nade etc NOT Dropping nades in spawn.

Please do not drop multiple nades on the ground and I will update the SOP.

- -

Comment

Originally posted by Vulcan View Post
                  One problem with that which I'll update. That was written before we could drop nades. The SOP there was speaking to a point that you would buy, throw the nade, buy again, throw the nade etc NOT Dropping nades in spawn.

Please do not drop multiple nades on the ground and I will update the SOP.
                  alright cool, i always knew not to stockpile them because that rule pretty much outlined and hinted it to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Vulcan View Post
                    would buy, throw the nade, buy again
                    So its ok to buy a nade, throw the nade, buy another nade, throw it and buy it again?
                    Shadowolf expect the unexpected.

2007 Fall tornament Team Awesome Undefeated 8-0 and they were doubting us.:row__537:

Comment

Roger but only if there is a threat. No blind nading :) I hate blind nading.

FUN FUN

Comment

Originally posted by sparhawkxx View Post
                        Roger but only if there is a threat. No blind nading :) I hate blind nading.
                        Actually, the SOP Vulcan is speaking of prohibits that action entirely. Threat or not.

Edit: Nevermind, I jus reread that SOP...Spar is correct. Clear and valid targets are acceptable for this tactic. My bad!
                        | | |

Comment

Except, by the time you have a clear and valid target, you won't be able to buy anymore grenades. Is that a correct assumption?
                          "We can not ensure success, but we can deserve it." - John Adams
                          "Sometimes I guess there just aren't enough rocks." - Forrest Gump

Comment

This was not the case on cs_havana, and the buy time used to be longer in any case. Just follow the rule and you'll be fine.
                            The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
                            I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
                            Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Originally posted by Atomic Dog View Post
                              Actually, the SOP Vulcan is speaking of prohibits that action entirely. Threat or not.

Edit: Nevermind, I jus reread that SOP...Spar is correct. Clear and valid targets are acceptable for this tactic. My bad!
                              It's rare that the actual time this can be used but it happens especially when T's rush CT's on a bomb map and the buy zone is near or the site itself.

- -

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X