Deferring Plan

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deferring Plan

This only applys to the Ts. Many new people if they dont know the map or just dont wont to make a plan will drop or give the bomb to someone else. I dont approve of this and it needs to be enforced if you cant come up with a plan just say "I Defer" dont drop the bomb.
    |TG| Plude220

Re: Deferring Plan

Correct :)

FUN FUN

Comment

For sure.
      | | |

Comment

I try to enforce it whenever I can. I completely agree with you on this plude.
        "We can not ensure success, but we can deserve it." - John Adams
        "Sometimes I guess there just aren't enough rocks." - Forrest Gump

Comment

that's right, there are exceptions like when a player has been scouting and hasn't died and wants to continue scouting but has the bomb. It's ok to let someone continue a specialized roll and hand the bomb over to someone else. Some people don't feel safe carrying the bomb on a new map but you can help them by politely saying just follow me to the bombsite or giving them a specific person to follow. Making sure the bomber knows who to follow and keeping them updated on what's about to happen as the round goes on helps greatly.

- -

Comment

Originally posted by Vulcan View Post
            that's right, there are exceptions like when a player has been scouting and hasn't died and wants to continue scouting but has the bomb. It's ok to let someone continue a specialized roll and hand the bomb over to someone else. Some people don't feel safe carrying the bomb on a new map but you can help them by politely saying just follow me to the bombsite or giving them a specific person to follow. Making sure the bomber knows who to follow and keeping them updated on what's about to happen as the round goes on helps greatly.
            This is true. If you're doing a good job scouting, why give up the scout just because you have the bomb? Just make sure the person you pass it to doesn't mind taking the bomb.
            "We can not ensure success, but we can deserve it." - John Adams
            "Sometimes I guess there just aren't enough rocks." - Forrest Gump

Comment

True. No one chooses to take the bomb but to pass it to someone who doesn't agree to take it should not be done. If someone doesn't feel comfortable with the bomb or knows they could help out the team more with out the bomb then it should be acceptable to hand the bomb over to a teammate who agrees upon it. Just because you start the round with the bomb doesn't mean you have to keep it at all times but make sure it goes into the hands of someone who wants to handle it. Now if you want to keep the bomb but don't want to think just defer the plan.
              There are no winners in war.

Comment

If they don't know the map and spawn with the bomb without the scout issue then they can still hold the bomb Toy :) Its time to plan everyone can hold the bomb, and if they continue to play at this server they will get used to it. All they have to do is differ and sit quietly for the plan. "I differ" Thats it nomore questions asked.

FUN FUN

Comment

hmmmm..anyways given a situation where the bomber calls for a plan where he shouldn't have the bomb or to where a plan is called to where the person with the bomb needs not have it would it now be "illegal" to hand the bomb over to another teamate to carry out the plan? A good example of this (say its a captains match match) could be that Clef starts out with the bomb but the captain wants clef to help take the point to clear the way knowing that he has a better firing capability then most of the team. He know hands the bomb over to me. Would this be frowned upon?

Comment

That's completely acceptable, Poodle. Not frowned upon at all. If there is leadership present and that's the order, the team is to comply.
                    | | |

Comment

Roger thats when the team is clicking.

FUN FUN

Comment

ok i wanted to make sure to try to get some other options and ideas out there to know how broad the spectrum went. I think in normal style play everything would just go smooth if the bomber defers instead of handing the bomb over, unless the plan calls for it.

Comment

Im glad everyone is putting good input into this because its been getting worse lately due to all of the new players to TG CSS servers.

Thanks everyone!
                          |TG| Plude220

Comment

As long as you agree with the person you want to be the bomber, there isn't a problem. If someone joins the server, gets the bomb and just throws it without any communication then that will be a problem. Everyone should take the responsbility though or atleast try to. If i see someone always giving the bomb away then i'll force them to take it and do that roll. Many times people prefer to be the shooter instead but we all have to take a bit of responsibility and be a bomber.

- -

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                            X