Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Breaching

Originally posted by Kulmar View Post
    Only thing i can see is sparhawks solution, but then you have to take the hostages down through 2 of the offices that the terrorists are pushing out to, therefore you have to take them all down... and therefore my original statement (even if u get that back set out, the terrorist would have to be with the first set, or killhunting) And my original statement was ALL the hostages, not just the back set.

And if you have a terrorirst pinned down, then he should just try to run out because he knows the hostages are being rescued, and he is going to die either way. Only reason to stay there is to not play the objective.
    They might try but being in the vents as the last guy you may not make it to the rescue zone in time.

But this is going way off topic.

- -

Comment

I would like to point out the fact that my team last night rescued all four hostages.
      "We can not ensure success, but we can deserve it." - John Adams
      "Sometimes I guess there just aren't enough rocks." - Forrest Gump

Comment

gosh clefspeare! way off topic!!!11!

And i would like to point out that it was only because the terrorist didnt stay in communications and he hid in the vent until they were already gone (not guarding the hostages at all)

He who believes he knows the ending of things before they begin is either a very wise person or an idiot. Regardless, he is unhappy for he hast drove a knife into the heart of wonder. -Osten Ard

Comment

Sometimes, if you're playing the forward-point defense position, it's possible that your entire team that was closer to the hosties get simply run over and leave you pushed up and isolated from the hosties and the rescue point. There's really not much you can do about it except for hope you get lucky and stop the rescue.

The easiest way to successfully breach ANY map is to use flashes and move as one coordinated group. It's really that simple.

Comment

Originally posted by .tritone. View Post
            Sometimes, if you're playing the forward-point defense position, it's possible that your entire team that was closer to the hosties get simply run over and leave you pushed up and isolated from the hosties and the rescue point. There's really not much you can do about it except for hope you get lucky and stop the rescue.

The easiest way to successfully breach ANY map is to use flashes and move as one coordinated group. It's really that simple.
            Yes, coordination and execution are crucial for any breach, no bunch ups (usually get mowed down if you do), and to flash the entire room so that you can easily clear the room.

He who believes he knows the ending of things before they begin is either a very wise person or an idiot. Regardless, he is unhappy for he hast drove a knife into the heart of wonder. -Osten Ard

Comment

Originally posted by Tonk View Post
              gogeta has it right the whole way, but ill add that i only used italy as an example, this is not italy dependent... any map where breaching is necessary, there is a better plan than one person go in alone, and without waiting for backup, dying, and the second one going, mumbling

Yeah... I think I have personally held off 4+ CTs as the lone T on Italy simply because they didn't come in at me well. I'd have my P90 with 50 round clip and could often take one down, but they'd give me plenty of time to reload, move, etc... They'd only come from one direction. They didn't follow up on flashes well, etc... And if SKYLARK can hold ya all off, then something is wrong. LOL

Then there were times when I'd die pittifully because they'd come in well. I'd get maybe one or two, but I'd go down.

This situation would happen because I often like to stay inside the building and not look out. Meanwhile, others are out a bit or keep looking out windows. I'm a coward, so I tend to stay inside. Sure, I'll hang out in the dark room sometimes, but I usually run like a madman for the house when they start to hit that area hard.
              "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
              Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
              " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X