Burying the bomb

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Burying the bomb

I wouldn't make an effort to try to put things in the bombs way because many objects are very bugged out or have way to much mass. This results in unfair gameplay and would be looked at as bad by any admin.

We need to be playing fair and good games before anything else. Those don't get sacrificed for realism, personal fun or anything else.

You can't pick an object up like normal so it's really a handicap. If something happens to get in the way of the bomb, so be it but avoid purposefully trying to use the game mechanics to hinder the other team which is directly against the primer.

- -

Comment

What about using chairs and filing cabnets like in cs_Office to block doorways is this unfair gameplay many of us do this.
      |TG| Plude220

Comment

Originally posted by Plude220 View Post
        What about using chairs and filing cabnets like in cs_Office to block doorways is this unfair gameplay many of us do this.
        That's not a directly stopping the hostages from working and those can be moved out of the way without any problem.

- -

Comment

Originally posted by Vulcan View Post
          That's not a directly stopping the hostages from working and those can be moved out of the way without any problem.
          With a nade, or a lot of pushing (Which would get you killed)... same thing with the bomb...

He who believes he knows the ending of things before they begin is either a very wise person or an idiot. Regardless, he is unhappy for he hast drove a knife into the heart of wonder. -Osten Ard

Comment

The problem with the bomb though is that things can get stuck inside it and you can't move them and since it's at the countdown of the bomb and part of mechanical process of doing the objective it's much more important. blockades have a duel effect of blocking you and the enemy where as having something on the bomb that you cannot move from it for whatever reason because of buggy programming is not something we should be trying to do.

Same can be said for any object blocking a path, if it can't be moved out of the way in some form then don't try to manipulate it to keep players from completing objectives.

- -

Comment

Its like plaving bottles of water under hostages feet, they get stuck on them and they can't move but its hard to get rid of them cause you might hit the hostage. That is ridiculous and should not be used.

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
              Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Disciple View Post
                Its like plaving bottles of water under hostages feet, they get stuck on them and they can't move but its hard to get rid of them cause you might hit the hostage. That is ridiculous and should not be used.
                Haha, never saw that one.

He who believes he knows the ending of things before they begin is either a very wise person or an idiot. Regardless, he is unhappy for he hast drove a knife into the heart of wonder. -Osten Ard

Comment

So just so we have a concerete answer from the server gods...
                  Covering bomb: don't do it.
                  Blocking a route: s'alright.
                  ORGANBiTER | $_COOKIE['monster'] | UBiQ

Comment

Originally posted by Disciple View Post
                    Bottles of water under hostages feet. That's new.
                    Me - I'll Just blame bush.
                    Disciple - Bush? Is that some sort of slang for women? - Hahaha I love disciple.

btw Bush = worst president ever.

Comment

The analogy is like rolling on logs in water. Basically the walking animation is continuous but they're not going anywhere.

Comment

I support burying/covering the bomb. We already block doorways with chairs, garbage cans, filing cabinets
                        , etc.

:)
                        This is my rifle.
                        There are many like it, but this one is MINE.
                        My rifle is my best friend. It is my life.
                        I must master it as I must master my life.
                        My rifle without me is useless. Without my rifle, I am useless.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunny_NUM View Post
                          I support burying/covering the bomb. We already block doorways with chairs, garbage cans, filing cabinets
                          , etc.

:)
                          Vouch
                          Me - I'll Just blame bush.
                          Disciple - Bush? Is that some sort of slang for women? - Hahaha I love disciple.

btw Bush = worst president ever.

Comment

LoL this isn't a vote we just heard the answer your Vulcans lips.

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
                            Winston Churchill

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                            X