Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Backup weapon for snipers

I recently encountered a post about stockpiling
    In there there was a discussion about if it seemed realistic for a sniper to have a backup weapon when things get tight.(mp5,m4)
    When i read it i thought:
    That seems reasonable,
    because military marksmen carry drag bags with rifles
    What does the community think?
    Does it fall within the realm of a realistic situation?
    Or more importantly
    Does it give the sniper more of an advantage?

Re: Backup weapon for snipers

You have a pistol and scout, you can't carry anymore weapons, this is not even a valid question on our server.

- -

Comment

Originally posted by Vulcan View Post
      You have a pistol and scout, you can't carry anymore weapons, this is not even a valid question on our server.
      I think hes talking more on the lines of keeping the weapon in your spawn..snipe come back assault.
      Me - I'll Just blame bush.
      Disciple - Bush? Is that some sort of slang for women? - Hahaha I love disciple.

btw Bush = worst president ever.

Comment

Just use a deagle with the scout, deagle is better than almost all the weapons in the game anyway.
        "...and they call me ready to deploy, engage and destroy, wherever you need me to be. I'm an American Warrior!"

Comment

Originally posted by Soulja View Post
          Just use a deagle with the scout, deagle is better than almost all the weapons in the game anyway.
          Srsly... Work on your deagle skills. Who complains about one of the few guns that can give a 1 hit kill on someone with a helmet. M4 can't even do that. Just takes one clean shot.

Comment

This has allreay been discussed on another thread *Cough* lock this thread *Cough*.
            |TG| Plude220

Comment

I've seen the "leave a famas at the spawn for later" trick done, works out pretty nicely. But in order to avoid violation of the stockpiling rule, you can always just pick up a weapon from a dead teammate, which there are generally plenty of if they're assaulting a sniper. I find that most of the time with a scout I don't encounter enemies closer than I don't want to, and when I do, a sidearm such as the p228 is more than sufficient. If a terrorist is far enough out of where they so that the scout becomes ineffective, they're already out of position enough that they become nearly useless. At least, that's what I've seen.

I guess you could bring a buddy, too. Generally I'm with a guy who has an Aug or a M4 when I'm sniping. Buddies are helpful.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X