Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weapons at start of round

Originally posted by Plude220 View Post
    What I want to know is what does everyone buy at the start of a new map you only have like $2745 so cant get a scout if your a ct no M4 most of the time depending on map I get kevlar with a MP5 or the UMP sometimes on longer range maps I will get a AK or Famas.

I get the M5. Depends on the map. When the T's are on the Offense I might get dualies for close range, Deagle for medium or the rush if I'm not the point man. When I but a pistol I will always have full nades. I but all of the nades as much as I can. If I have to sometimes it will effect what weapon I buy. I think well placed nades can win the round.

FUN FUN

Re: Weapons at start of round

Originally posted by sparhawkxx View Post
    I think well placed nades can win the round.
    This is very true.
    |TG| Plude220

Comment

Kevlar, Deagle for T Five-Seven for CT. Then Flashes and HE.

Comment

P228, Kevlar and Helmet, 1 Flash, 1 Smoke, 1 HE and a defuse kit.

This I find helps my team the most and I consider myself a resonable match to a no armor rifleman with my P228 anyway.

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
        Winston Churchill

Comment

Usually hit up a smg, or a 228. A nade and flash too

He who believes he knows the ending of things before they begin is either a very wise person or an idiot. Regardless, he is unhappy for he hast drove a knife into the heart of wonder. -Osten Ard

Comment

The M3 usually is my budget gun. I like how it's a monster at close range and can still deal reasonable damage at medium and long ranges. People underestimate it's power, continuosly pumping rounds at enemies at long ranges can deal a good amount of damage, especially if you get a lucky headshot. Sometimes I decide to buy a pistol and a couple of nades, though, but a single nade and a flash don't do much for your team in most situations. However, if someone else gets a nade, I'll get one too. Together they can do a lot of damage to a pistol man or an armorless rifleman, especially since it's unexpected.

Comment

long range galil/clarion (4-1 weapon) and armor with no helmet.
              otherwise, I buy mp5 or a pistol and some nades. armor if it works.

lately, I've bought a shotgun and armor. Just because i'm learning the shottie
              "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
              Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
              " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

Deagle or 5-7. Kit always when ct. On de maps. Obviously.
                I'm sorry, I was taking life seriously.

Comment

For T's I only ever buy Duelies, Kev/helmut, HE and a Flash.

CT's I usually start with a Deagle K/H HE and flash. Odviously a Kit if needed. After a round or 2, I then buy the Clarion. Only guns I ever really use. Unless I'm screwing around.
                  sigpic

Comment

buy nothing and save for next round after sparhawxx wins the round for your team!!

Comment

i usually go with a very shiny deagle and full nades. that usually gets the job done :D
                      :icon35: Ultima |TG-PCS| :icon35:

This is where I put my ribbons.
                      |
                      |
                      .\__\
                      ...../

Comment

I can't win without my team Stunt :)

FUN FUN

Comment

if i am on defense i will generally just keep my glock or usp, because a lot of people will roll through with a great gun and a nade but NO ARMOR/HELMET, and with any luck it will become mine without spending a dime. 2-3 shots to the head of an unarmored opponent is all it takes for you to have full starting cash plus a weapon. this strategy does require a bit of pre-emptive positioning.

kit, of course.

"Who put the fun in dysfunctional? I." - Aesop Rock

"Cuz you can choose to say 'Good morning, God! =)' or 'Good God, morning! =(" - Blackalicious

Comment

Thinking about it, communication and teamwork would be great here.
                            Work in pairs. one person buys a better gun. His partner loads up on all the nades. If the first dies, the second can pick up that gun.

So on a longer range map:
                            Team 1
                            Famas and armor (without helmet)
                            Armor, all nades (maybe a new pistol, maybe starter)

Team 2
                            Shotgun and armor
                            Armor and all nades

etc...
                            "better" gun could change depending on the map.
                            "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
                            Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
                            " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

That's all good spar but, what if the second guy get's shot first?
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X