Friendly Fire! Duck!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friendly Fire! Duck!

I have no idea why I havent made a post about this yet never struck me as weird I guess. Straight up why is freindly fire reduced on this server and why does it jerk your gun when you do shoot a teamate.

Now that I think about it why is it even on in this server, I think one reason people are not always as careful is because you dont do alot of damage to teamates and it even takes your crosshair off them.

So why?

Re: Friendly Fire! Duck!

I would like to atleast see it on lockdown. Vulcan should answer us soon :)

FUN FUN

Comment

Good point. I like.

Comment

Full damage, and no gun jerking IMO. Would caution people when shooting others.

He who believes he knows the ending of things before they begin is either a very wise person or an idiot. Regardless, he is unhappy for he hast drove a knife into the heart of wonder. -Osten Ard

Comment

Bah, full damage, i got naded for 90 by a teammate and then shot by another today.

Leave it the way it is.
          I'm sorry, I was taking life seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by toyota View Post
            Bah, full damage, i got naded for 90 by a teammate and then shot by another today.

Leave it the way it is.

They must not like Toyota....maybe prefer Honda...LOL!

I thought FF was also damage given to you...hence the gun jerking... When you hit someone on your team you get damaged and basically Smacked...

Not sure...I try not to shoot my team mates.....some do try to walk in my line of fire though....LOL!

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Comment

The gun jerking serves two purposes, to alert you that you're shooting a teammate, and to prevent you from killing him by moving your crosshair away. I would be interested in seeing FF turned up to full but I suspect it would lead to alot more accidental tking even if players are more cautious.

Comment

i agree with doc and spar...maybe see it as a lockdown only kind of thing....i mean isnt the point of lock down is to collect not only talented gamers but to provide a near "lifelike" simulated enviorment...thus i shoot my teamate i have a great possibility of killing him b/c of my lack of gun safty and rules of engagement

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

FF protections should be off during lockdown.

- -

Comment

Originally posted by Vulcan View Post
                    FF protections should be off during lockdown.
                    Awesomeness. Were they on during lockdown before?

He who believes he knows the ending of things before they begin is either a very wise person or an idiot. Regardless, he is unhappy for he hast drove a knife into the heart of wonder. -Osten Ard

Comment

Why is everyone looking at me during this discussion?
                      "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
                      Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
                      " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

Cool I think maybe we should have an amendment to the rules for lockdown, if you TK more than once Disciple kicks your arse.

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
                        Winston Churchill

Comment

Can english guys really kick arse anymore?

Comment

Lockdown has been ff protection free for a few months.

- -

Comment

Vulcan would there be any chance to slowly lessen the FF helpers on normal nights? Id personnally like it to over time disappear. Not saying all at one but make it so the damage done is more and more and eventrually get rid of the gun jerk?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X