Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Friendly Fire! Duck!

Originally posted by Stuntguru View Post
    Can english guys really kick arse anymore?
    Only when there pings come down below 200 and don't lag as if they were walking through a strobe light....:row__523:

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Comment

I feel a rumble coming on with all of those English insults flying around. Why haven't they replied yet?

And Quest, here's when you say, "They must be having trouble connecting." ...

Comment

I have never seen any lags come from the euro players, so you guys are crazy.

Anyway, I like the idea of the gun jerking away, but at the same time I don't. If I am shooting at 2 or 3 terrorists and one of my teammates runs into my line for fire, he should just get mowed down with them, not make me vulnerable to an attack.
        "We can not ensure success, but we can deserve it." - John Adams
        "Sometimes I guess there just aren't enough rocks." - Forrest Gump

Comment

Originally posted by Clefspeare View Post
          I have never seen any lags come from the euro players, so you guys are crazy.

Anyway, I like the idea of the gun jerking away, but at the same time I don't.

So wait... Who's crazy? :P

Comment

Doc personally I wish we maybe could strenghten the damage for TK on weeknights but not all the way. I say yes I would rather it full blast but with new players joining all the time it might be better for lockdown.

FUN FUN

Comment

Originally posted by sparhawkxx View Post
              Doc personally I wish we maybe could strenghten the damage for TK on weeknights but not all the way. I say yes I would rather it full blast but with new players joining all the time it might be better for lockdown.
              Oh yea I completly understand just doing my job, questioning the way things work.

Comment

Originally posted by Neski View Post
                So wait... Who's crazy? :P
                He clearly stated his reasons right afterward, Crazy neski!

He who believes he knows the ending of things before they begin is either a very wise person or an idiot. Regardless, he is unhappy for he hast drove a knife into the heart of wonder. -Osten Ard

Comment

Originally posted by Clefspeare View Post
                  Anyway, I like the idea of the gun jerking away, but at the same time I don't. If I am shooting at 2 or 3 terrorists and one of my teammates runs into my line for fire, he should just get mowed down with them, not make me vulnerable to an attack.
                  In regards to this, I completely agree. While having the jerk helps keep your teammate alive, it competely opens you up for free attacks. Don't know how many times I've run between enemies and watch as both their guns go skyward, saving my butt. If the gun jerk wasn't there, I would be dead along with one of them, or one of them severely injured.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kulmar View Post
                    He clearly stated his reasons right afterward, Crazy neski!
                    The point of that was:

1) He claims he's never seen a Euro lag.

and

2) He likes it but he doesn't.

PS It's funny.

GEEZE

Comment

I support ya Neski. Unless you're on the other time. they I just let you shoot me.

As for the FF

I <gulp> like playing without it. My team mates don't, but I do. It is more realistic and more challenging. But I can understand having it...

Don't we also have some auto kick thing if you kill enough team mates? So having FF protection completely off and the auto kick thing could get ugly. :-D FOR ME!
                      "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
                      Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
                      " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

If you used your radar and kept good comms going then this wouldnt be an issue.
                        But sadly we live in an imperfect world -.-
                        But a word of advice:
                        Think before you shoot. :)
                        And yes we should try to gradually ease it in to regular nights.

Comment

Originally posted by cstealth View Post
                          If you used your radar and kept good comms going then this wouldnt be an issue.
                          But sadly we live in an imperfect world -.-
                          But a word of advice:
                          Think before you shoot. :)
                          And yes we should try to gradually ease it in to regular nights.
                          The bad part is when you take aim, focusing on the enemy...he pops out and you go to pull the trigger and a teammate walks through your line of fire with a cigarette in his mouth just out for a stroll...LOL!

Of course I think I have done this to others...just have to always be aware...

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Comment

Ahahahahaahahahahaah
                            Although I try and tell them that im crossing in front of them or jump over them.

Comment

yeah, would it be possible to turn off the damage done to yourself when you TK and the jerk?

The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving on.-Ulysses S. Grant

BF2142-|TG-Irr| Steezer

CSS- Blood|TG-Irr|

Comment

I agree about the damage to self and jerk. No point in the team killed AND team killer to die, just because one of them was stupid. I'm sure that if a person kills another on purpose, or blatantly disregards their safety, he'll hear about it from his own team.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                                X