Team Flashes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Flashes

Is it me, or have the Team flashes really seem to have gotten out of control lately. Should there be a limit on those as well. Seems to me if the are limited there use would be of greater tactical importance instead of flash fest. Tactically speaking I have seen an excellent plan ruined by one simple miss place team flash. Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :P

Re: Team Flashes

Your right stunt. We need to make it clear that the lead man will let the nades fly.

Pointman has the most important job and he should be only person throwing nades unless he has a partner right at his side. As is the pointman will mostly die. Don't let him die for nothing.

If we need to get into an area fast we have to be on our toes. Pointman uses his nades then switchs out point for the next player with nades.

FUN FUN

Comment

No there should be no limits on the flashes. Just because there needs to be some learning by individuals doesn't mean to limit the tool that is needed. That would lead to limiting about anything...

Kindly remind the person that does the offense. Make suggestions to them that there are better ways to do things...

That is part of TG...helping others learn the tactics...

Just my 2...

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Comment

I hardly ever use nades becuase i have a tendency to HE nade my own team or flash myself and others.

I know i cant use them so i leave them be.
        I'm sorry, I was taking life seriously.

Comment

Welcome to the wonderful game of Counter Strike Source :D

Comment

Not really Rig. When these guys are clicking there is no bad flashes. Only for the enemy.

Did someone say limit? I think you can throw as many flashes as needed. Don't just flash from the back of the crowd. Actually that is an offense. Just as bad as nading the hostages too much.

FUN FUN

Comment

It all boils down to communication and watching your radar if your going to throw a flash tell your team in advance and check your radar for teammates in the area.
              |TG| Plude220

Comment

If you play with the same people you should never get flashed. In my experience if your team flashes you there isn't any communication.

Comment

I kinda agree, it is more of a flashes for dummies thing versus anything else. If you throw like a girl, maybe you should not take the role of throwing flashes that may hurt your team.
                  "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Comment

Originally posted by toyota View Post
                    I hardly ever use nades becuase i have a tendency to HE nade my own team or flash myself and others.
                    My problem exactly. But I still usually buy a full nade complement on the 5% chance I'll get to use them. Also, that way someone else can pick up a nade from my cold, dead, bloody hand

But yea.... TALK to team. Explain them they need to be careful with flashes. That with ANY nade, they need to communicate. Don't want to mess up someone else's activities or kill them due to deciding to do things on your own. Just cause I do it uh.. I mean JUST BECAUSE (uh.. who uh...) NESKI DOES IT TO OTHERS... ;-D

Communicate:
                    Skylark: I am flashing the room, prepare to breach.
                    <throws, bounces it off of the door jam and into my own face, taking 2 armor damage and flashing own team>
                    <other team steps out and slaughters us wholesale>
                    <next round, my team shoots me. A lot>
                    "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
                    Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
                    " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

I have also used flashes as a T when the bomb was planted and getting close to going off. Just kept flashing the area to keep the CTs from moving in on the bomb. It has worked before.

But I echo others: communication is the key. Let others know what you are doing.
                      "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
                      Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
                      " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

And thats another thing I really like about this mod. It happens to me so I know it happens to all. When your right about to release a nade and get blasted from an enemy HE nade you send the nade off course. I hate when it happens to me because it is embarrising but it shows you that even with perfect aim your going to have trouble at times.

FUN FUN

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X