Spectator play

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spectator play

I know some of you like to chat after you die but you can also use this time to observe your teams mistakes and positions and tactics of your enemy.

I only mean whatever power you have in spectator mode and not steam friends or teamspeak. That is cheating and I am not promoting that.

So if your on a map that usally seems T sided or vise versa take that little extra time to figure out what would change your teams mistakes. I do this all the time and some others too.

Some of you if you don't know the map will fly it to get to know it better. This is along the same lines. Maybe get aware of how many breach points there are on a certain bomb site and keep your teamates aware of the flanking positions. Or how many differant ways you can extract the hostages with a good distract. Good luck.

Any more examples?

FUN FUN

Re: Spectator play

Wouldn't that be unrealistic...to make it more real we should all have a black screen till we are re-spawned...LOL!

Sometimes when there is a lil chatter it is usually a lot of the guys that know how each other plays...

If a group is getting their butt kicked then their is usually a few ideas thrown about on where the opposition "Normally" is taking up positions or possible better plans.

My chat depends on who I am playing with and how bad we are getting are behinds kicked.....

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Comment

Its also unrealistic to get killed every round only to play again. If I got a headshot on you Shady I don't care if you was a zombie your not coming back to this planet :)

What I am saying is learn from your mistakes and pass it on to your team. This is just one of my tips to help for better tactical play. You can play the same map for 10 years but you will evolve and have to always change your play to counter your opponent.

As far as the black screen I don't think we have evolved our play that far yet :) But you do see more and more posts on eliminating things like when you see a teamate fall or if we can get less bullets etc.. This is in my opinion a much better direction for our players.

FUN FUN

Comment

I allways do this unless its Lockdown.
        |TG| Plude220

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse