Captains Tactic or any leader

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Captains Tactic or any leader

Guys if you have control of the team in a Captains match or regular game its ok to stay hidden like you have a bomb or are a VIP. What I mean is if you have a plan and want to follow through use your team. Thats what they are there for. Guide them from a safe position.

By doing this the team won't have to regroup after their leader falls. And the plan can stay in effect.

Make sure as a leader if you can't get it straight the first round get it in line the next. What I'm saying is assign positions and if you can each round assign them again using all the names. By doing this once your teamate falls your whole team knows where he went down. Beleive me this helps win not just a round but whole matches.

Now reread this and get in there and use this knowledge :)

FUN FUN

Re: Captains Tactic or any leader

Definately
    Brings me back to the tourney when guy popped out of front door on italy and shot you in the face.
    After 30 seconds of looking at your body and eachother
    "now what..."
    :D

Comment

LOL! That's priceless.

That is a good idea. Use the radar and coms.

This requires
      1) your team to communicate opposition. Number and type.
      2) you being able to visualize the map well. Having print outs of the map from above would be cool here. Makes me think of back to Ghost recon when we had the maps with the grids and such.
      3) you being able to change the plan on the fly.

There will come a time for you to move up because your team is depleted into needing your corpse.... I MEAN ASSISTANCE.
      "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
      Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
      " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

No Skylark the leader or captain never fights. After his whole team dies, maybe he could shoot a few of his teamates in the back he then can type kill in console.

WTH!?! :) Of course you help your team just in due time. If there is a rush going on it would be nice to help them till it dies down or the enemy retreats. Then get back to a safe spot. Yeah if your outnumbered big then yes you have to get into a dangerous position.

This brings up another point though. Everywhere is dangerous just remeber that the next time you get flanked :)

FUN FUN

Comment

Hey, if YOU are the enemy's captain, I think you should definately stay back and not risk my hea.. I MEAN YOUR LIFE!
          "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
          Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
          " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...