Zombie Panic Source Tactics!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Zombie Panic Source Tactics!

what about the sledgehammer avs? other than that, great advice.

The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving on.-Ulysses S. Grant

BF2142-|TG-Irr| Steezer

CSS- Blood|TG-Irr|

Comment

When playing against Disciple, I've learned that saying the queen sucks is very effective at drawing him in :-)
      ORGANBiTER | $_COOKIE['monster'] | UBiQ

Comment

Hahaha Organ that didn't really work for you though now did it, because it just riled myself and 1er into humming the british national anthem as we hunted you down into extinction.

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
        Winston Churchill

Comment

Hey I uninstalled this when I was still on my old HDD and had no storage space, but I'll get it again if people actually are still playing. Hit me up! :)

Deaadddd.... AALLLLL DEADDDDDDD

"Who put the fun in dysfunctional? I." - Aesop Rock

"Cuz you can choose to say 'Good morning, God! =)' or 'Good God, morning! =(" - Blackalicious

Comment

I've still got it installed. That's the good part about having 4 hard drives, totalling about 1.5 Tera in your computer. (not counting external hard drives) LOL

I love this game (when played with TG). SO I'm always up for it Aesop.
            "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
            Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
            " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X