cs_office

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cs_office

how far can you push on office? do these bounderies change when you go to unlimited? i was told T's can be anywhere in the office area as long as its inside, but FM said 3 people got slayed for pushing to the snowman office area.

The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving on.-Ulysses S. Grant

BF2142-|TG-Irr| Steezer

CSS- Blood|TG-Irr|

Re: cs_office

You may need to read the rules of PCS again. There are no boundaries, just objectives. Is going that far forward protecting the hosties? or just kill hunting?
    that sounds like a good idea trooper.
    -Vulcan

Comment

i am aware of the PCS rules. To me, keeping the CT out of the building is defending the hostages, but others may not see it that way. That is why i'm asking this question.

The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving on.-Ulysses S. Grant

BF2142-|TG-Irr| Steezer

CSS- Blood|TG-Irr|

Comment

That would be kill hunting.
        that sounds like a good idea trooper.
        -Vulcan

Comment

Its all about the hostages, your objective. If your to far where the CT can tag them and run them out your not doing your job. I understand sometimes your out a little and your team gets rushed and killed before you get back but I still think when that happens you have plenty time. Its not about you its about the objective remember that.

FUN FUN

Comment

You have to understand that if your team has communication, experience and pcs values working, there isn't a need to ask where you can go but rather what you can't do.

Think about these situations in a different way. It's not about your location but what are the consequences to the team and hostages. Is it worth it? That goes for any location you can think of in any map. If you know the status of your teammates, what they plan to do and have enacted with teamwork a way to defend the hostages better and it includes being up in that office then it might work and you might get caught off guard. Making a consistent pattern of anything will make it easy for an opposing team to counter given they have the basics of teamwork going.

- -

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X