Door Blocking (Arcticstorm)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Door Blocking (Arcticstorm)

I thought we were not able to change the physical look of a map only entities. If that is not the case we should re-design all the maps.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace. ~ Jimi Hendrix

And isn't it a bad thing to be deceived about the truth, and a good thing to know what the truth is? For I assume that by knowing the truth you mean knowing things as they really are. ~ Plato

Comment

Originally posted by ultima110 View Post
      That was was an effective alarm system. CT's would have to put apart one or two nades just for the cart. Now the T's wont know the CT's are coming for that first set cuz they wont hear all of the explosions of gunfire that would normally occur while trying to get that cart out of the way.
      And it wastes those 1 or 2 nades. I thought that maybe 1 or 2 CTs could stay back in the buy zone and rebuy grenades after the cart is naded (if it is in place), but with such a LOOOOONG run to get to the terrorist area, it's kind of impractical.
      "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
      Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
      " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skylark View Post
        And it wastes those 1 or 2 nades. I thought that maybe 1 or 2 CTs could stay back in the buy zone and rebuy grenades after the cart is naded (if it is in place), but with such a LOOOOONG run to get to the terrorist area, it's kind of impractical.
        This wouldn't work cause of buy time constraint. There is no way CT's could get to the area and clear the doorway in less then 1 minute.
        sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X