Tactically Inclined...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tactically Inclined...

Okay, before it gets sparked up and lit. I will tell you all what I did.

I was playing de_prodigy on the T side and my team would abosolutely not do what I said. I had rushers on my team, and people who were antsy and wanted to peek out when I told them not to, etc.

I finally got frustrated to the point that I killed myself before the round started. I think a lot of you have seen me do this.

To justify myself in this action, I will tell you the tactics behind it.

When I kill myself when my team is not winning, I am dead and watching them. Spectator mode tells me a LOT about what's going wrong in the team. Who is doing what and what's not being done correctly.

This way, I can address my team by name. "Harry_Backside you are not staying with your team, you need to follow the bomb or listen to the orders given to you by whoever is doing the planning. This will help us all in the long run and make us get the win."

I appologize to whomever I may have... agitated by doing this. Apparently, it hit one person the wrong way.

Ghost, I have no idea what your post said, but it sounded intelligent? :D

I thought it said, "Gigalomaniac" I was like.. what?

Anyways, now that we all know what Mom does when he kills himself, I can stop with this "crap" and just go back to being quiet and following someone.

-Mom
    Yer Mom /O>

To all but me is the look given but never received. My heart sinks faster and faster every time I look into them, yet I do not understand their controling power on my soul. - W11114m W45h1n670n

Comment

Well............

This started as a good tactics discussion.....

Comment

Yeah... it will continue as a good tactics discussion soon. Give me a few days to get things in order and I will get Wyz to edit out the things that shouldn't be in here and continue here.

-Mom
        Yer Mom /O>

To all but me is the look given but never received. My heart sinks faster and faster every time I look into them, yet I do not understand their controling power on my soul. - W11114m W45h1n670n

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X