X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Omgwtfheshouldntbethere!!!!!!!

Thread necromancy is a nasty bit.
    Originally Posted by CingularDuality
    The bottom line is that if players would just play their role, this whole "boundary" nonsense would go away...

- -

Comment

Re: Omgwtfheshouldntbethere!!!!!!!

Sorry if you thought I was belittling anyone. The only player I can safely question is the sniper that whined and complained after I knifed him... I won't presume to speak to anyone else's actions. That being said, I stand by what I said about the guy I knifed.

As to thsoe questioning my motives for being in the T spawn, let me reiterate what I said previously in my situational explanation: I was going through their spawn to support my own team in bomb defusal at site A. And to those who say there are quicker ways to A besides the T spawn, it doesn't matter. The quicker routes to A are the obvious ones, the ones that are most likely well-guarded by the T's. By coming through their spawn, I not only eliminated a threat to my team (the sniper), but I also flanked their remaining defenders, creating enough of a distraction for the rest of my team to assault from the front, take them down, defuse the bomb, and complete our objectives.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X