Some consideration?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some consideration?

So some regulars and I were raged after playing de_view_update1. This was because Cts can get in the towers really quickly and see T spawn......well when Ts dont rush out of T spawn we get cornered in the garage...If we walked out 30 seconds after the freeze time we were getting shot at, most of us dying or having to bandage. I know there if a rule about shooting into the spawn. I also know there are exceptions to the rules sometimes. However, I believe some people need to more considerate when Terrorists are planning and realize they shouldn't shoot, maybe try and use the towers more as a way to find out the Terrorist intentions at the beginning of the round rather than gunning down the opposite team in their spawn. Just something for us all to think about.

(rf.) Bandicoot

Re: Some consideration?

yeah this has been a problem on this map for a while and it's a gentleman's agreement deal. Don't ruin the game/map or it's gone. since the game isn't going anywhere that usually means you. :P

- -

Comment

TBH, whenever I'm terrorist on that map and we don't rush, we at least move up to the stairwell so this doesn't happen.. eliminates the whole thing.

He who believes he knows the ending of things before they begin is either a very wise person or an idiot. Regardless, he is unhappy for he hast drove a knife into the heart of wonder. -Osten Ard

Comment

Originally posted by Kulmar View Post
        TBH, whenever I'm terrorist on that map and we don't rush, we at least move up to the stairwell so this doesn't happen.. eliminates the whole thing.
        Yep i would love to just have a doorway open on that stairwell so you didn't have to run out to the street unless you wanted too.

It does make for a nice tactical gauntlet that if you want to go street to the top side you better do it before the CT's dig in. This means plan faster.

- -

Comment

Well I dont know what map this is but on Meatfactory if the T's dont get off the street they will get mowed down from the warehouse outside of site A. I think we need to note this and MOVE!

Another example is the dust maps snipe through double doors. My point is hey guys as CT please let us get to bomb site B please? Not! lol come on figure out how to plan fast and move as a team. First part of plan is to get safe. Don't be raged figure out how to beat the other team. If something like this is that much of an issue then the map shouldnt be in rotation.

FUN FUN

Comment

Smokes also work well as a ninja to move by w/out getting spotted.

Comment

Plan time is there for a reason :D
              The towers are nothing compared to the roof to the left of the T spawn. From that location you can see right into the spawn, i personally wait to see where they go and call their plan rather than shoot them up on their way to it. but once your past those stairs... dink dink time as you meet death from above.
              Defensive Ribbon

Comment

Originally posted by sparhawkxx View Post
                Well I dont know what map this is but on Meatfactory if the T's dont get off the street they will get mowed down from the warehouse outside of site A. I think we need to note this and MOVE!

Another example is the dust maps snipe through double doors. My point is hey guys as CT please let us get to bomb site B please? Not! lol come on figure out how to plan fast and move as a team. First part of plan is to get safe. Don't be raged figure out how to beat the other team. If something like this is that much of an issue then the map shouldnt be in rotation.
                I am in agreement on this one, although I certainly can see both sides of the coin. Situational awareness is important at all times, planning time included! That means when a round starts look to see if you have the bomb. If your knowledge of the map or whatever limit your ability to plan say defer quickly so the planning period can be used.

As far as getting out of spawn, on TG, most if not all maps in which defenders can be both on objective and looking into the attacker's spawn it can't happen until at least the attackers can move out of the way. Beirut (i think?) suffers from this problem as well, because one of the best places to overlook A also overlooks T spawn.

"Who put the fun in dysfunctional? I." - Aesop Rock

"Cuz you can choose to say 'Good morning, God! =)' or 'Good God, morning! =(" - Blackalicious

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X