A discusion about Office

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: A discusion about Office

I think it can be argued that the tactic is a poor one. But I don't think anyone can say that it's not being defensive or playing the objective.

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Yea, but having Wyzcrak on your team is a bad tactical decision and we haven't banned him..... yet.

Comment

Originally posted by _Ender_
        IMHO office is a special kinda map that doesnt really follow along with the regular PCS rules.
        I don't see any reaons given in the rest of your post as to what makes office an exception.
        Originally posted by _Ender_
        Think of it in a real world setting. Terrorist take over an office building they're not going to sit right next to the hostages, or in the next room, or anything.
        In a real-world setting the hostage-takers would stay away from all windows at all times, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Tempus
          I think it can be argued that the tactic is a poor one. But I don't think anyone can say that it's not being defensive or playing the objective.
          Depends on the situation. If a terrorist continues to camp those back rooms while the hostages are being rescued, or even if your teammates by the elevators are dying...
          Become a supporting member!
          Buy a Tactical Duck!
          Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
          TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

RadomGuy, maybe that is something that CT's need to start doing is having a sniper pop T's from that side window next to the middle stairs. A CT could cover each entrance of the office cubicles from that spot. And could be in postition long before T's could run down the back hall and into that office area. That would be an effective way of keeping T's out of that area. The only area that would be unsafe would be them jumping the desk in that first cubicle on the left as you come into the office from the hallways. Any CT coming in the back could take care of that with a frag, or if wanting to be quiet, a silenced weapon.

More spare change.
            sigpic

Comment

The problem with that xen is the T can camp in the cubicle where nobody can see him except those in the back office. So a sniper would never be able to reach him. If you go up the long back way they can hide in the one cubicle still while you cannot see them although using all the windows you can see all the spots but this takes alot of time and the CT's are limited on time. It's just as easy to go up there with a colt and take em out with 4 ct's.

- -

Comment

All the cts have to do is slow down and cover their corners when they enter the office. The problem with a t in the office is that cts have become complacent due to the rules of the server and assume that they are untouchable that far away from the hostages.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X