Teamwork & Communication

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teamwork & Communication

As well all know (and know well) Teamwork and Communication are both Critical in any form of Tactical engagement. We all strive to work together as a team while we play and when we do we are successfull. Yet we all know that there are often breakdowns in communication thus causing us to lack in teamwork. What do you think the cause of this is and how do you think it can be fixed?
    Last edited by Nightwolf; 10-08-2009, 10:26 PM.

Re: Teamwork & Communication

Like you say, in 'breakdowns in communication' the main cause is pretty simple; The game itself. When people play they are having fun, thus having a different mind-set. They are still following the rules but are mainly having fun. I believe that is why some people 'rage-quit' on the server, they stopped having fun. The only way i believe to keeping team work and communication consistenly good mainly relies on you as a player. Basically, what i am saying is that you just need to keep asking them questions like "Where are you?" or "whats your HP?" The rest of your answers will follow after that. Simple questions will help to keep communication and teamwork a part of the game.

Comment

I have never experienced a problem with this on the TG server.

Comment

I've noticed that when people are tired (or at the end of being drunk) they get apathetic about communication. I'm not sure there's much you can do about someone's mood.
        The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
        I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
        Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

I'm not saying that it happens all the time but i thought that if it was brought up on the TG board that it would be in the minds of the TG players themselves. I find that even on occasion TG players themselves can be the cause of the breakdown. It was simply a thought that i had and wanted the views of others.

Comment

Working...
          X