X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The line in the sand is blurry

pew pew...

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace. ~ Jimi Hendrix

And isn't it a bad thing to be deceived about the truth, and a good thing to know what the truth is? For I assume that by knowing the truth you mean knowing things as they really are. ~ Plato

Comment

huh?

"Well Jayne, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle."

Comment

Originally posted by Delta View Post
        It's kosher because it doesn't involve meat.
        Go back to your hole!

Comment

I just had a chuckle that these issues, and this one on Italy in particular, are still being discussed all these years after the original PCS. Absolutely frickin' beautiful.

Comment

lol deranger, welcome back :P

- -

Comment

yeah, you would think after all this time......................

Comment

Originally posted by DeRanger View Post
                I just had a chuckle that these issues, and this one on Italy in particular, are still being discussed all these years after the original PCS. Absolutely frickin' beautiful.
                Pretty much, though Ferris Bueller did nail it on the head. The double standard was the reason I quit playing here. It stings doubly bad when it rears it's ugly head in tournament play. TG-PCS/Admins are allowed to push the bounds to a greater extent than everyone else. When it should be an even playing field, it isn't. The reason you keep having threads like this is because the problem is continually being endorsed and made worse, not dealt with.

In the end everyone, whether conscious or not, aspires to TG-PCS so that they are allowed to gain that greater latitude also. You can't deny the fact that PCS players are allowed to push into spots that other players are not allowed to in a similar tactical position. When I was playing here, it was easily demonstratable on a daily basis, and considering this thread, it doesn't look like anythings changed.
                The two highest achievements of the human mind are the twin concepts of "loyalty" and "duty". -R.A. Heinlein

Comment

I think the above statement is taking it out of context. The admins have laid everything out perfectly. If the people actually would have read these forums, we wouldn't have issues with knowing where you can and cant go.
                  I am not a admin and I go as far or maybe even further than all admins at times but it is known by team what was being done and hopefully by now, everyone knows that I know the rules.
                  We need more people coming into the server period.
                  The server is fun and all admins I know have been more than fair about strategies that are outside the box since practically all mine are something new.

Comment

Originally posted by Orgetorix View Post
                    Pretty much, though Ferris Bueller did nail it on the head. The double standard was the reason I quit playing here. It stings doubly bad when it rears it's ugly head in tournament play. TG-PCS/Admins are allowed to push the bounds to a greater extent than everyone else. When it should be an even playing field, it isn't. The reason you keep having threads like this is because the problem is continually being endorsed and made worse, not dealt with.

In the end everyone, whether conscious or not, aspires to TG-PCS so that they are allowed to gain that greater latitude also. You can't deny the fact that PCS players are allowed to push into spots that other players are not allowed to in a similar tactical position. When I was playing here, it was easily demonstratable on a daily basis, and considering this thread, it doesn't look like anythings changed.
                    Orgetorix, I don't think you understand much of the play that goes on here and what PCS means. Please try visiting TG-Wiki or this link to understand more on the PCS style play. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by suid View Post
                      Orgetorix, I don't think you understand much of the play that goes on here and what PCS means. Please try visiting TG-Wiki or this link to understand more on the PCS style play. Thanks.
                      I know exactly what I'm talking about. I played here on a regular basis for almost 2 years, and was a SM at one point in time. If that's all the argument you have it would be better to stay home with it.
                      The two highest achievements of the human mind are the twin concepts of "loyalty" and "duty". -R.A. Heinlein

Comment

Originally posted by Spleeph View Post
                        I think the above statement is taking it out of context. The admins have laid everything out perfectly. If the people actually would have read these forums, we wouldn't have issues with knowing where you can and cant go.
                        I am not a admin and I go as far or maybe even further than all admins at times but it is known by team what was being done and hopefully by now, everyone knows that I know the rules.
                        We need more people coming into the server period.
                        The server is fun and all admins I know have been more than fair about strategies that are outside the box since practically all mine are something new.
                        Good explanation Spleeph
                        Maybe tomorrow I'll run a few captains matches :)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X