Back to Insurgency

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back to Insurgency

Glad to have Insurgency back up and running. Slowly over the last month or so and one by one a bunch of my steam games all started to have errors on launch. I uninstalled, reinstalled, verified game caches, and no luck. Then error code 51 showed up on Insurgency and volia, a Google search tells me that F-Secure clients are having these issues with Steam games. Now, F-Secure is hardly my fav product in the first place since ISP's offer it with their services and I figure is probably better for them than it is for me. I know that PeerBlocker adds them to blocked lists all the time so they must have something to do with hindering peer to peer connections. Anywho.....F-Secure is gone (yes replaced with a better solution)....Insurgency is back and I honestly use it for those time where I need to jump in and out of the games. But when it's good, I'll be sticking around!
    |TG-189th| Unkl
    ArmA 3 Game Officer
    Dean of Tactical Gamer University
    189th Infantry Brigade Member
    SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
    "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Re: Back to Insurgency

I pop on from time to time myself. It's fun when you have a teammate on TS you an trust. I just have a problem tracking people without any name tags available. A HUD notification of player name or the name on the minimap would be nice.
    doYouEvenLuftwaffe

Comment

Yeah, some servers allow names to show for players and it is much more helpful for keeping organized. The pain is when the magic diamond still shows for them even when they are beyond your sight. However, not a bad trade off for knowing who your supposed to be hanging with. I hope they integrate some kind of squad von soon. Then this would go epic.
      |TG-189th| Unkl
      ArmA 3 Game Officer
      Dean of Tactical Gamer University
      189th Infantry Brigade Member
      SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
      "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Comment

Sq coms could be helpful. Dirt boy and I were able to hold a building for a long time together the other day because we were able to talk to each other. When we got pushed off the round become less enjoyable as you have to run through gunfire to regroup all while staring at your minimap.
        doYouEvenLuftwaffe

Comment

Anyone still play this? Just picked up the game

Comment

Just picked it up as well, going to be trying it out over the next couple days.

Comment

Same. Just got a copy of it and started doing the training. Not bad. I dig it. When I get a better feel for it, I'm up for playing online with some TG folks.
              |TG|FullMetalDrummer

That one drummer guy who spins his hair and hits things with sticks

sigpic

Comment

I like the new night COop missions.
                doYouEvenLuftwaffe

Comment

got it finally

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Awesome sauce

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

For those that play, add me on steam!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse