Dedicated Available Upon Request By SM

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dedicated Available Upon Request By SM

Just like to let you guys know that there is some spare space on the ArmA box and since I couldn't sleep...an Insurgency server just happened to fall upon it. I'll spool it up for Supporting Members if requested. I know I'll be looking for a game during my breaks from building a new shower this week.

By default I put a password on it since we don't have an admin team for it. I will only turn it on if requested on TS or PM.
    |TG-189th| Unkl
    [unit][conduct][volun][command]
    TG PrimerArmA Game Officer189th Infantry Brigade Former Irregular
    Submit a Ribbon Nomination!
    "this is on par with groups you have to join to get the quality of gameplay and i really enjoyed it" - random dude
    "Remember when the threat has spotted you, smoke first then bring the explosive rounds to bear. When the threat has not spotted you its bang first and smoke after to extract." - Wicks

Re: Dedicated Available Upon Request By SM

Just installed Insurgency only last month, played a few games Ill Keep my eye out for it,

Will it be pup or TG only?

(6..~)Z Z z z....

Comment

We can set it up how we wish since it is only available on-demand. I'll leave it running as I pop in from game to game for today. Check TS if there is a password.
      |TG-189th| Unkl
      "this is on par with groups you have to join to get the quality of gameplay and i really enjoyed it" - random dude
      "Remember when the threat has spotted you, smoke first then bring the explosive rounds to bear. When the threat has not spotted you its bang first and smoke after to extract." - Wicks

Comment

Ive been running this to grab a couple quick games when I need to cool down. Check the full list and join away. Password is currently off. Anyone worthy of the admin pass just pm me.
        |TG-189th| Unkl

Comment

Gonna spool this up in a bit and see if I can stay connected to that game. I'll steam ya if your around.
          |TG-189th| Unkl

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X