Insurgency - Adminin'

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insurgency - Adminin'

I will be sharing the admin password with a few folk who have TG Admin experience that are active in the group and we will see if any further is required. Thus far, I have had no need to use RCON since there is an in-game voting system. There is no Admin team for this since the instance is only turned on as requested by Supporting Members at this point and on Wednesdays.

I will be sharing this password with:
    • Wicks
    • LpBronco
    • Noyava
    • Mangeface

Just in case any issues arise you may see if they can help. I can only forsee a griefer joining the server now and then that may require a ban. But largely there have been no issues. We can always look at a password if it would be helpful but thus far any guests have been great to have on.

Those with access, I'll see about putting something together as a reference for the RCON commands and how to use them. It is basically the same as any other Source game if you have used that before.
    |TG-189th| Unkl
    ArmA 3 Game Officer
    Dean of Tactical Gamer University
    189th Infantry Brigade Member

SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN

So the last session I finally found the sweet spot that eliminated the server crashing. However, this sweet spot is not sustainable for long due to the fact I had to give the instance 7 cores and high priority. Yep, kinda cuts into the other services a bit. Will be able to run this on Wed nights but can't really do so any other time. Perhaps reducing the bots will eliminate crashes.
    |TG-189th| Unkl
    ArmA 3 Game Officer
    Dean of Tactical Gamer University
    189th Infantry Brigade Member

SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse