Insurgency Sandstorm - Player Poll

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insurgency Sandstorm - Player Poll

Curious how are the TG members playing ISS now?

You can select answers to all that apply to you. Just curious what you all have been gravitating towards.
    TvT only
    20.00%
    COOP only
    60.00%
    Mixture of TvT & Coop
    30.00%
    Ranked Official Servers
    30.00%
    Ranked Perks are not important to me
    30.00%
    |TG189| Unkl
    ArmA 3 Admin
    189th Infantry Brigade Member
    SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
    Thank You To our Supporting Members -
    "Place your playable units and do your tactical barbie" - Roque_THE_GAMER

voted
    |TG189| Unkl
    ArmA 3 Admin

Comment

Thats funny that I KNOW there are a lot more than 6 TG members playing Insurgency Sandstorm...get the word out and ask your fellow players to vote up in this poll. I'm willing to bet it won't change our resulting ratios but the more the better at this point.

I'll post it in Discord again too just because it's such a fleeting medium.
      |TG189| Unkl
      ArmA 3 Admin

Comment

This seems like a good place to continue thinking out loud. As posted in Discord, last night we had the instance full at the Checkpoint max of 8 players. So looking at how we can ensure that TG members can access despite the player slots allowed in the game mode. This is vital for Supporting Members.

For now, I can offer to do a manual kick but that is subject to my availability, so I'm looking for a better option. Maybe other game modes also that allow more players.

I have enabled each terrain to play as "Checkpoint as Insurgents" and as "Push as Security" and "Push as Insurgents" to have a look at the other COOP options.

The experiment thus far has been very helpful and having it opened up with no password for the weekend allowed me to really tweak some settings in the background. Mostly the players seemed to avoid the voice coms until they heard us using them and then it was surprising the coms we got from public players. Still, we could use a few more helpers to deal with any griefers or a player ruining the teamwork. Any TG regulars interested please PM me. I need short term help to curate these players through the steam admin controls to run this exploration.

All of that "biz" stuff aside, it was some amazing games last night. The use of supports like artillery and air support were vital in keeping the counter attacks at the end of a level at bay. Just so intense but also such amazing variety in how you can approach each objective.
        |TG189| Unkl
        ArmA 3 Admin

Comment

TVT/Ranked for me, COOP doesn't offer much variable and is incredibly easy and not very engaging.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X