Its Coming....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its Coming....

Medal of Honor Warfighter is 2 days from release. Who is excited?!?

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Re: Its Coming....

Me. Pre loading now! Hoping baby is really tired that night so I can jump on right away.
    sigpic

Comment

I'm looking forward to it, though I do wish I could find more information on the gameplay mechanics and modes. Info has been pretty scarce.

Comment

I know there will be the following based on the demo and all the footage I've seen I don't know the official names though:

Team DM
        Control Point Capture
        Bomb placement/disarm
        Some sort of defensive type mission. This one I'm unsure about because the it was hard to tell in the video

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Pre loaded and looking forward to the singleplayer primarily as the first game had great subject material and really appealed to my interests, it was just really poorly executed. Multiplayer, I'll give it a go but it looks small and cramped again.

As previously mentioned my biggest concern is the lack of info or real fanfare about the release. It feels like its kinda subdued, an almost apologetic release. Where's the info? Where's the pc info??

I hope I'm wrong but this smells like they've almost abandoned it already. Maybe it has seen a bigger push in the US but its a damp squib over here, quiet as a grave. Like I said fingers crossed, if not I'm only out 20. Really want it to be good, the subject matter deserves respect and professional handling.

Comment

If you want to see some more specifics, go to battlelog and click on MOHW on the top left corner. You can see the filter and it lists all the game modes and what not. When I looked there were servers up already, though testing I would think. One did have players in it.
            sigpic

Comment

I dont know Wicks, I have been seeing TV commercials, youtube commercials, and tons of banners all over the place here for the last 3 weeks. Maybe they just dont like you ;) And the level I played in the beta wasn't cramped. It looked like it was, until you started to move around. You can get to anywhere from everywhere. I became paranoid about my flanks about an hour into the beta.

[unit][squadl][command2]

Comment

I may have to download the pre order and check it out.

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Comment

I was happy with the first MoH in terms of innovative ideas however the execution was poor and the rewards were not as expected. As for MoHW being that BF3 Premium members can get it for $30 is fabulous and even if the game is a mild contender I've spent far more on games that didn't deliver what I expected *cough* SWTOR Collectors Edition.

Anyways I am preloaded and ready for some awesome ops.
                  sigpic

Comment

For those that will be playing tonight I have created a TS channel for us to use located under the first person shooter section. I urge everyone to jump on there first and speak with me before jumping in game.

[unit][squadl][command2]

Comment

so they have a conquest style game mode....I'm all about that!
                      "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

Pre loading now.

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Comment

Confirmed Modes!

Team Death Match
                          Combat Mission
                          Platoon
                          Sector Control
                          Warfighter
                          Sport
                          Bomb Squad
                          Real Ops

[unit][squadl][command2]

Comment

First copy out of the store!! Lets do this install thing

[unit][squadl][command2]

Comment

Now if Origin will just realize that it is indeed Oct 23, after 12:01 and let me play.

Edit: I needed to wake up and restart orgin. doh...
                              sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X