Gun Pron

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gun Pron

Figure I will get this forum started with the good stuff. Tell us what you are running with and why! Give us the good stuff.

Currently I am running 2 different kits mainly:

Sniper: TAC-50 Grom, normal optics, heavy barrel, extended stock, and compensator. Works great, just very large and takes forever to get it setup and rechamber rounds
    Spec Ops: Mp7, extended stock, holographic sight. Love this little beast, anything farther than 12 feet away you might as well just throw it at them but if they get in close its game over.

So, post it up!

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Re: Gun Pron

Assaulter: I'm running several different version of the HK416 and M4, pretty much got one for every situation.

Spec ops: G36 with holographic sight.
    |TG-6th|Spaz

"You the people have the power, the power to create machines, the power to create happiness. You the people have the power to make this life free and beautiful, to make this life a wonderful adventure."

Comment

Assaulter with 1 gun set up 2 ways

M4 with grip, flash hider and highest agility receiver available, either iron site or red dot

M4 with 320 under barrel, flash hider extended range receiver, dual magnification site.

I've tried the AUG but I do not see any sites for it other than a "scope style" optic....and it's freaking huge on the aug and pulls up like the guns in molasses. Otherwise I would probably use that gun as well.

I still can't get my gun load outs to save...grrr

Just grinding away till I can get my hands on the G3
      "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

Assaulter

H&K 426 Devgru
        Aimpoint Comp 4 - Nice sight picture and a little magnification for medium range and out
        Lighweight Barrel - Good mid range barrel, plays to the load out's strengths
        Muzzle Brake - I don't want a suppressor bleeding of my range on a medium engagement weapon
        Grecko Magpul CRT Stock - Good all rounder

Spec Ops

Daniel Defense MK18 SAS
        Lightweight Barrel - Good compromise, maneuverable but doesn't sacrifice anymore range than I have already given up
        Tricon SRS 02 - Nice big sight picture, good field of view, minimal magnification
        Muzzle Brake
        Magpul MOE Stock - Again a nice halfway measure, doesn't detract from the set up strengths and doesn't exacerbate its weaknesses further, ie it's agile enough and helps a little on the range side

Comment

Found a HK 416 setup I really like.

Aimpoint CompM4 - Just a all round good sight, I used the acog with BUIS but ended up just using the iron sight all the time anyway.
          Surefire suppressor - Not sure if this actually helps me a lot, but it feels good.
          Heavy barrel - To make up for the suppressor
          Magpul CTR stock - All round stock
          |TG-6th|Spaz

"You the people have the power, the power to create machines, the power to create happiness. You the people have the power to make this life free and beautiful, to make this life a wonderful adventure."

Comment

Originally posted by Ven View Post
            I still can't get my gun load outs to save...grrr
            Always launch through the game itself. Battlelog doesn't save loadouts, single player saves, or sometimes keybinds.

Another annoying bug.

Comment

Anyone else tried the EBR?
              Its frigging amazing
              "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

EBR is my main gun right now. I like its versatility a lot. Need a few more unlocks for it to get the setup I like though.
                sigpic

Comment

Which Kit unlocks the EBR ? I ran with the G36 tonight it was pretty deadly
                  sigpic

Comment

I set everything up for range except the sights. I stick with the red dot mostly. I have been using almost every gun though. 416 is by far my favorite followed by the G36 for spec ops.
                    |TG| CrazySob
                    sigpic
                    Wondering where I am? Look up and wait for the inevitable sound of 2000lbs of death and destruction that is about to ruin your day.

Comment

Originally posted by CrazySob View Post
                      I set everything up for range except the sights. I stick with the red dot mostly. I have been using almost every gun though. 416 is by far my favorite followed by the G36 for spec ops.
                      I've been playing the G36 but I set it up with short everything and no stock so its got maximum agility. It feels like there should be a Kenyan operator for it is so fast. :row__587:
                      sigpic

Comment

Gun Pron

Originally posted by Al Lunn View Post
                        Which Kit unlocks the EBR ? I ran with the G36 tonight it was pretty deadly
                        Assaulter

Comment

I don't have any attachment unlocks (don't play enough apparently). So far the only loadout I seem to be sticking to is:

Assaulter:

AUG
                          Stock attachments.
                          No paint job.
                          |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
                          TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
                          Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
                          Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Gun Pron

Originally posted by Acreo Aeneas View Post
                            I don't have any attachment unlocks (don't play enough apparently). So far the only loadout I seem to be sticking to is:

Assaulter:

AUG
                            Stock attachments.
                            No paint job.
                            You have unlocks
                            Go to:
                            My gun
                            Start equipping your weapon by clicking on the various parts listed on the left

Comment

Got some new HK 416 parts so I made a CTF version, pretty much a runner.

Comp4 Aimpoint
                              CQB light barrel (also look cool!)
                              Surefire Suppressor
                              Collapsed standard stock

This is a CQB monster, as long as you keep moving it works great. Its a good solo kit.
                              |TG-6th|Spaz

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X