Weapons Reset Fix

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weapons Reset Fix

I know some people have had trouble with their custom weapons resetting, there is a fix talked about in the MoH forums that seems to work for those that have this issue. Apparently if you launch from Origin and not Battlelog it will save all your info and load it every time. Something with Battlelog not wanting to play nice with your stuff. If you try this let us know if it works for you.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Re: Weapons Reset Fix

hmmmm so I click the start button on origin, then when the screen pops up I don't select play through battlelog?....is that what your saying?
    I always use battlelog and have yet to have it save my gun load outs at the end of the night.
    "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

Re: Weapons Reset Fix

Just launch the game like you are playing single player, select multiplayer, find the server and off you go!

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X