HomeRun Mode?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HomeRun Mode?

Hey guys. I really wasn't planning on buying this game but a few things have caught my attention.

Homerun mode. It seems like a mode that will force tactics. Is there a good amount of servers that run this mode?

thanks

Re: HomeRun Mode?

I haven't played a lot of that mode, but I don't really feel like it forces tactics more then any other game mode.
    |TG-6th|Spaz

"You the people have the power, the power to create machines, the power to create happiness. You the people have the power to make this life free and beautiful, to make this life a wonderful adventure."

Comment

From what I've played it is lots of blind grenade tossing, PDMs wired up around every corner, and one side waiting in ambush while the other tries to get the flag. The maps aren't big enough for flanking around or getting to higher ground so your tactical options are practically non-existent.

Comment

Hmmm, any TGers playing the other modes? I think this game could implement some real use of urban tactics/battle drill 6 techniques if we got some coordinated fireteams.

Comment

There are TG'ers playing a mix of all modes. We just did a couple hour run on Home Run mode. Was fun! :)

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Originally posted by Dredge View Post
            There are TG'ers playing a mix of all modes. We just did a couple hour run on Home Run mode. Was fun! :)
            Are there TGer's playing MoH frequently? Seems like there isn't much activity here on the message board.

Comment

I think Planetside 2 is stealing a lot of attention at the moment.
              |TG-6th|Spaz

"You the people have the power, the power to create machines, the power to create happiness. You the people have the power to make this life free and beautiful, to make this life a wonderful adventure."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X